3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

johnqaz

Apr 2, 2020
I'm Busy (pretty disappointed with how this image turned out, but might as well post it)
I still think it's great. Maybe you find it "lacking" because your scenes typically have a thicker/denser atmosphere, like some smoke/fog/glare/vapor/godrays etc while this one is much simpler. I could still recognize the general aesthetics and be like I think this is from.. yes it is..! But hey the toughest judge is usually ourselves. It's really hot image and well worth sharing!

Cheers :cool:

Reactions: Greengiant3D

Greengiant3D

Apr 28, 2018
I still think it's great. Maybe you find it "lacking" because your scenes typically have a thicker/denser atmosphere, like some smoke/fog/glare/vapor/godrays etc while this one is much simpler. I could still recognize the general aesthetics and be like I think this is from.. yes it is..! But hey the toughest judge is usually ourselves. It's really hot image and well worth sharing!

Cheers :cool:
Perhaps yeah, I've been trying to not have them smoking as much lately as I think I was overusing it, overall I didn't really spend much time on this image (compared to usual anyway) so perhaps I should of spent more time fine tuning it.

Greengiant3D

Apr 28, 2018
Not my bed, so I can't disappoint her in 20 seconds.

She should use the vibrating phone to help herself.
And the next picture should zoom out and shows us that next to the bed, the father sits on chair with his phone :p
Lol funnily enough I was actually thinking I should of done something similar, my idea was that the Dad is stood outside the window (there is a window with open blinds, that is where the warmer light is coming from) he's seen what is going on then he calls her.

Reactions: Nulldev

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Marshmallows Delight

This story with Sonya and Rui is complete. Check out how it ends now!

2160p

1080p

Marshmallows Delight.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes