3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
View attachment 3132369
My currently active OCs from left to right: Ame, Aelona, Fue and Hellyn :)
Four of the most divinely adorable fairies,
who look at you in the cutest and most seductive way.

My heart melts and pounds from this, most sensual sight,
the smile stays on my face all day long from all this cuteness.
No one can resist such angelic,cute elves with the most gorgeous bodies.
Masterful stunning art to give someone a heart attack and a lifelong erection,Virtual Merc !! :love::love::love:

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Hot off the RenderPress ... A little something I call ''Death Rides Out'', for a change the 'Bike' spent a lot of time being rebuilt & tweaked to my liking, in Blender 4.0. Then imported to Daz 4.22 where it was finished of with a coat of Iray Materials, before being posed for the renders ... I do wish people would clean up their models properly, the bike had 3 versions laid on top of each other, plus parts like the chain mudguards as full circles around the wheels, with most of the chains hidden, thereby making it a very heavy model 'poly' wise. As part of it's 'rebuild' I changed the bones for parts of the Midnight Stories 'Skeleton for G8M', added the arms to make the handlebars, posed the arms & hands to 'grip' the front axle, & the feet to curve around the rear axle, & the Ribcage around the Tank, & added two tails from the anatomy add on, to finish off the rear of the bike. ... Death Rides Out 005.2.ls (Copy).png Death Rides Out 006.2.ls (Copy).png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Wow I must say it's very beautiful. Can you tell me about lighting setup in image?
Nothing special. For this style render I just use the default Environment dome (turning off it's display) and then rotating the dome 45 degrees as, even without showing the dome, it still lights up the character. It's my default setup now as I tend to work on a lot of characters.

Reactions: DrakeOnLand
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes