3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
View attachment 3167001
I have a question for the people that have much more experience and are better at DAZ than I am. I am using Linday's Classic Long Hair with dForce for Genesis 8 Females with this model because I like dForce and I think Linday does it better than most. Plus, I think this hair style is a good fit for this model. But I have issues with a lot of dForce hair if the model is posed with her head tilted down. The previous render of this model I fought with because the hair kept coving her entire face. I had to jump through hoops to fix it. I first tried using PhilW's (couldn't find this asset on F95) and steal the FaceShield part but could never get it separated from the hair itself. I really wanted this to work because you can manipulate the shield in so many ways. That being a bust I then tried loading Biscuits Kit Hair with dForce for Genesis 8 Female because it has a feature called RepelKit. What I had to do was to fit Kit hair onto the model, delete the hair part keeping the RepelKit part then fit the Linday hair asset to the RepelKit. This works after a fashion, but I can only expand the Repel kit larger, if you look at the FaceShield options that PhilW provides it can do a whole more!

So, my real questions are this: Is there something like FaceShield that is a standalone utility? If not, can I duplicate the FaceShield behavior by other means? Am I stuck doing all this extra work loading in multiple hair assets just to get a feature that works to keep hair out of the model's face?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you tried rotating the model back toward the direction you want the hair to lay, simulate, and then rotate the model back in position? Make sure to click off "Start from memorized pose" before simulating. Also, I've stopped the simulation when it look close to what I want. Sometimes it goes too far.

Reactions: m4dsk1llz

Aelf3d

Jul 3, 2017
Is that acne on her chin? It's a valid way of adding a reality touch to these usually perfect ladies.
Thank you!! and actually she has a little acne in the game if you look close enough, but with the gameplay and lighting of the they are not noticeable lol

Reactions: Jumbi

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Have you tried rotating the model back toward the direction you want the hair to lay, simulate, and then rotate the model back in position? Make sure to click off "Start from memorized pose" before simulating. Also, I've stopped the simulation when it look close to what I want. Sometimes it goes too far.
I will try that on the next model, I don't want to undo what I already did on the Bae model I am currently enamored with.

Reactions: 6pak2go

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
BAD GIRL - teaser
This will be my Christmas story , in 4K with a lot of anal fun
Original promo picture in 4K and without watermarks on my patreon and fanbox page available for all paying members.

Support my work if you like
Link to my discord server :

Promo.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes