5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
  • Red Heart
Reactions: OutOfAshes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hey guys happy holidays , i m just starting a dream project of mine and i would love some feedback on some test renders i did.

btw i ve never developed any game i m just starting out with some ideas and concepts :)
I like how they look. I like the girl in the first render especially. And lighting looks good, which is a very good thing. A couple of things that have soon caught my eye and that I think could look better are , for example:

The girl in the first render might be placed a little more towards the back of the seat. On the second render, some petals are levitating on the mattress rather than touching it.

Reactions: Thiefy0

Thiefy0

Dec 11, 2023
I like how they look. I like the girl in the first render especially. And lighting looks good, which is a very good thing. A couple of things that have soon caught my eye and that I think could look better are , for example:

The girl in the first render might be placed a little more towards the back of the seat. On the second render, some petals are levitating on the mattress rather than touching it.
thanks man , appreciate the feedback i ll put it into action next time :)

Reactions: Jumbi
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes