3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Sorry I´m quite new, what is G9? and do I find more of her via your Linktr.ee?
I am still getting used to everything as well but G9 is like an update. Better graphics and such. Think of G standing for generation. There is G2, G3, G8 and G9. G9 is still coming out with more updates so a lot of people use G3 and G8. Or they would sometimes use both

Reactions: Castaneda7

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
This is 1 of the new characters I am working on. Her name is Maneet. 1 problem I am having is if you look at her forehead there is a black line. I don't know how to get rid of it. The only thing I can think of is it just needs to finish rendering. It was only at 94% when I took the picture but all the other posts I did were less than that and this never happened to them. Do I just let it finish rendering and see what happens? Maneet.png

• Love
Reactions: Captain Bipto

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
This is 1 of the new characters I am working on. Her name is Maneet. 1 problem I am having is if you look at her forehead there is a black line. I don't know how to get rid of it. The only thing I can think of is it just needs to finish rendering. It was only at 94% when I took the picture but all the other posts I did were less than that and this never happened to them. Do I just let it finish rendering and see what happens? View attachment 3277932
You probably need to adjust the hair asset. Select the asset, go to "Actor" and see if there is a sub-option "Adjustments". There may be a property called "head size" which you need to increase to see if it will solve the issue.

Reactions: Jumbi

Temptation3D

Apr 17, 2022
In an alternative universe, Jill Valentine's path diverged drastically from the well-known Resident Evil storyline. In this alternate reality, Jill found herself at a crossroads after the Raccoon City incident. Instead of continuing her fight against bioterrorism, she faced unexpected circumstances that led her to join the enigmatic Umbrella Corporation.

Driven by a desire for power and a misguided sense of justice, Jill saw an opportunity within Umbrella to wield influence and control. Seduced by promises of advancements in biotechnology and a chance to reshape the world in her own image, she willingly aligned herself with the corporation she once fought against.

Over time, Jill became deeply entangled in Umbrella's dark secrets and unethical experiments, gradually losing her moral compass. The once-heroic S.T.A.R.S. operative evolved into a cunning and ruthless figure, orchestrating sinister plots that served Umbrella's nefarious agenda.

Jill Valentine, now a formidable force within the Umbrella Corporation, embraced her newfound role as a villain, utilizing her skills and knowledge for malevolent purposes. The alternative universe witnessed the transformation of a once-hero into a shadowy antagonist, leaving a trail of chaos and destruction in her wake.

---

I had fun with this one! :D
Jill Valentine 8_1 Portrait Umbrella Catsuit.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes