3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Gorgeous made,Espo3D !! :love::love:
How she looks dreamily into the distance from her brightest,twinkling eyes,
while gently caressing herself,
and all this wonderful surrounded by the most beautiful carpet of tattoos.
Truly a masterfully loving enchanting girl !!
As always, nothing to add...
(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hi. First of all, I want to say that I find your use of the bloom lighting very eye catching, very effective. I really like it. May I ask you about your approach? Do you do it in the Daz Studio or in postwork? Or perhaps you use both?

Also, I hope you don't mind a little bit of constructive criticism. But I feel like you underdid it a little bit with the light on the character here.

Matt_Morlan

Feb 14, 2024
Hi. First of all, I want to say that I find your use of the bloom lighting very eye catching, very effective. I really like it. May I ask you about your approach? Do you do it in the Daz Studio or in postwork? Or perhaps you use both?

Also, I hope you don't mind a little bit of constructive criticism. But I feel like you underdid it a little bit with the light on the character here.

Hi, thanks for the review. At this specific moment, I wanted to reduce the incidence of light a little because the character is on the way to a darker place, so little by little the light decreases.

The bloom effect is all from Daz. It took ages for me to achieve a satisfactory result, but now I leave it by default.
The combination of bloom and DoF makes all the difference between a good scene and a bad one. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jumbi
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes