3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
New story available on my Patreon
2 ELVES in 4k....this is part 1 and in a couple of days part2 will be ready .Both parts will be over 100 scenes in 4k and as always in 2 versions.
One version with dialogs and one version without dialogs.
find all my art at:

Join my discord:

El31.jpg El34.jpg

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
Hello, can you help me recognize the character in daz 3D?
Judging by the specific items in the render, I'd guess it may be an older generation genesis, or a Victoria 4 with heavy on the corrective morphing packs that were made for her, and, I'd make another educated guess that it's not an Iray render, but rather a Firefly (Poser older native render engine) one, or a well worked 3Delight render, from the older versions of DAZ Studio.
The hints giving me this, are, in no particular order...
1) the hair, that looks suspiciously like one of the older Neftis hair pieces. The alpha mapping is just blurry, compared to how more recent hair utilize alpha maps on hair, and on how Iray reacts to alphas compared to Poser's Firefly, that was the most used engine at its time.
2) the anklet comes from an older Aeon Soul (at the time they were still calling themselves Aery Soul) outfit. It was mainly for Victoria 4, but you could make it work on Genesis.
3) And, the final thing that gives it away, is the pearls reflection. It's not real raytraced reflections, it's reflection maps. Each individual pearl gives the exact little bright circle, at the exact portion of surface, as if each individual pearl was facing directly against a singular light source. That was the preffered "fake reflections" method at the time, considering we're talking pre Corei7 tech, and with RAM barely ever going past 8 GB, on even some heavy duty workstations. And, you can see it on the eye surface as well.
To conclude, it is technically a DAZ 3D base model (V4 or Genesis), with either a character morph preset, or manually worked morphs, and, probably, additional extra corrective or shaping morphs, or a combination of the above, and, judging by how the skin looks, a Maddelirium, or P3D skin pack for that generation of base models.

Last edited:

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
Judging by the specific items in the render, I'd guess it may be an older generation genesis, or a Victoria 4 with heavy on the corrective morphing packs that were made for her, and, I'd make another educated guess that it's not an Iray render, but rather a Firefly (Poser older native render engine) one, or a well worked 3Delight render, from the older versions of DAZ Studio.
The hints giving me this, are, in no particular order...
1) the hair, that looks suspiciously like one of the older Neftis hair pieces. The alpha mapping is just blurry, compared to how more recent hair utilize alpha maps on hair, and on how Iray reacts to alphas compared to Poser's Firefly, that was the most used engine at its time.
2) the anklet comes from an older Aeon Soul (at the time they were still calling themselves Aery Soul) outfit. It was mainly for Victoria 4, but you could make it work on Genesis.
3) And, the final thing that gives it away, is the pearls reflection. It's not real raytraced reflections, it's reflection maps. Each individual pearl gives the exact little bright circle, at the exact portion of surface, as if each individual pearl was facing directly against a singular light source. That was the preffered "fake reflections" method at the time, considering we're talking pre Corei7 tech, and with RAM barely ever going past 8 GB, on even some heavy duty workstations. And, you can see it on the eye surface as well.
To conclude, it is technically a DAZ 3D base model (V4 or Genesis), with either a character morph preset, or manually worked morphs, and, probably, additional extra corrective or shaping morphs, or a combination of the above, and, judging by how the skin looks, a Maddelirium, or P3D skin pack for that generation of base models.
I guess this is G8. Can be one of but head morphs looks very common, probably , like 90% of female renders here.
It may be either p3d character with some breast and buttock morphs.
Hair looks like .
Dress is dedicated for G8F. Should be good. On this render looks wrong, because no clothes can be fitted to this kind of morphs.

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
the left eyeglasses lens seems wonky, otherwise, it looks great, well laid out, with an attractive model.
I guess it is reflection of something behind camera (oposite wall, door or bookshelf) should looks realistic, but in real life you should see yourself talking to her or taking picture. Real reflection looks worse in Daz because there is virtual camera instad of real human. Reflection map and no scene element behind camera looks better.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes