3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
So if the video says he died in 1941, then how did he take part of the Battle of Kasserine Pass in 1943?
THANK YOU FOR POINTING IT OUT! The 16th infantry left in 1941 to be deployed in Europe and later took initiative in North Afrika. So summer of 1941 was the last time Jeff saw his father. So the title Asbury Park 1941 was Jeff's last memory. His dad got killed in the battle of Kasserine 19-21 February 1943. It's all in the video. I will update also chapter 1 post for the text of my story soon...What you saw in the photograph 1900-1941 was when he as Jeff lost his Father. That photo inscription is by Jeff as he never forgot what his father did that night back in summer of 1941, to his Mom :) It's all on my next update...the prequel of my story!

PS: You can also read the Disclaimer here : https://f95zone.to/threads/new-hope-daz3d-ai-ps-post-work-text-video-animations.199838/
I've made some research but it's all fiction man. There is no mistake on my part though...it's all in the video...but I understand if the photo is misleading! :)

[World War II[ ]
Pearl Harbor, 7 December 1941, found the 16th Infantry back at , but not for long. Commanded by , the regiment departed for England in August 1942, where it joined a large contingent of US troops slated for participation in , the invasion of North Africa. In its first amphibious assault under combat conditions, the 16th Infantry landed on a beach near , at 0100 hours, on 8 November 1942. Over the next three days, the regiment battled relatively light resistance from forces and helped to capture . In doing so, the (whom the regiment was assigned to during World War II) established a permanent presence for the US Army in North Africa. During the remainder of the the 16th Infantry fought in a number of locations to include the , , , and . For its actions at Kasserine the regiment was decorated with the by the French Government and it received its first for its actions near Mateur.]

source:

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Doctor "Ms Sharn, I understand that relations with Humans are new to your people, but please remember estrus raises your species aggression levels. He'll recover, but he'll need to stay in the tube for a couple of days."
Dura: "I don't get it. As I was calling for the med team, he said "Worth it!" before falling unconscious!"
HumansMightBeFragile.png

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
HDRI Sample Test.png

Simple render just to test if my custom HDRI was working. I think it's a bit shitty to be honest. The HDRI is in 4k, but the quality is awful since I got it from Google Street View. Had to use DoF to mask it a bit.
And also, I didn't set up the lightning before hand, so there is also that. :(

But since I only intend to use it as a background, as least for now, perhaps it will do it's job.

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Laima.jpg

A render I did at work starring one of EXART3D latest figures Laima for Genesis 8.1 Female. Like usual here the list of assets used. 1. DMs Sensual Glow 2. E3D Laima 3. Golden Palace v2 4. Physics HighRes Breasts 5. Twizted Nails G8 6. Dyeable Nail Designs 7. NataliMalc Eyebrows natural look, for men and women G8 8. INSTAGLAM'R IRAY Magic MakeUp Genesis 8, 8.1 & 3 9. Rose Noel Updo 10. Tempesta3d Fantasy Strips 1 11. Rose Gown 12. Earrings Julet 13. TA Diadem for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female 14. Valeria Heels G8F 15. La Donna Perfetta - Poses for Genesis 8 and 8.1 16. Simply Express It Genesis 8.1F 17. Luminar Neo

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Denise.jpg

1. STZ_Night_Club 1. Denise 2. Breastacular 3. Headlights 4. Golden Palace v2 5. CGI Kiss Me Lip Gloss 6. Dyeable Nail Designs 7. Polished Nails for G8F 8. FK-InstaGlam'r MakeUps 9. Sanzu Hair 10. Realistic Strips 1 11. Cyberpunk Thigh High Stiletto Boots 12. Anigame BraZen BodySuit 13. STZ_Night_Dancer 14. iV Sweet Seduction Expressions 15. Luminar Neo

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Ava.jpg A quick render I did at home. Like always here the list of assets used. 1. Ava 2. Golden Palace v2 3. FE Classic Bob Hair 4. BlackMagicEarsNeck 5. Valeria Heels 6. Empire Dress 7. Nail It 8. Dyeable MakeUp Set 9. EdArt3D pin up set 10. HeelsControl 11. Easy Expressions 2 12. Simply Express it 13. Luminar Neo

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes