3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
It's not bad at all. Nice scene and light.
But be a little more careful with her hair (poking into the body beneath the neck) and his facial expression has more of a "dead man" ;)
Thanks for your comment.
This Hair is just a mess, not much Settings to edit it - and I need to learn more about how to do it manually. ;)
And about him... well, he looks like this also in the Game - ROFL (Sorry, bad joke)
I already tried changing it a bit, but I guess I could have done even more/better - He stared at the Ceiling first time he got into the Pose :p :ROFLMAO:
I really need to learn a lot more about DAZ - but it's fun and a nice Hobby for an Old Man like me ;)

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Thanks for your comment.
This Hair is just a mess, not much Settings to edit it - and I need to learn more about how to do it manually. ;)
And about him... well, he looks like this also in the Game - ROFL (Sorry, bad joke)
I already tried changing it a bit, but I guess I could have done even more/better - He stared at the Ceiling first time he got into the Pose :p :ROFLMAO:
I really need to learn a lot more about DAZ - but it's fun and a nice Hobby for an Old Man like me ;)
Get the Mesh grabber plugin, if you don't already have it. Its very easy to work with. And should help you fix some issues with the hair

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
My Brain just packed it's Suitcase and left for good. Looking at this Mesh Grabber Program on the DAZ Page... it seems way to complicated for my old Brain. :oops:
Maybe I find some Videos about it?
Well for now, I guess, it's just better for me to stick to simple Poses and Morphs - LOL

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
Thanks for your comment.
As mentioned previously: MeshGrabber is the Swiss Army Knife, i use it a lot, too.

You could change at least the men with playing a little around with the Eyes-Up-Down and / or some nice ready available expressions. Just search a little here.

And yes, it's fun (although sometimes it's driving me mad) and it is a nice hobby for another old man. Me. :cool:

Reactions: WolverineCTX

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
My Brain just packed it's Suitcase and left for good. Looking at this Mesh Grabber Program on the DAZ Page... it seems way to complicated for my old Brain. :oops:
Well for now, I guess, it's just better for me to stick to simple Poses and Morphs - LOL
here is a quick video on how to use it You just select mesh grabber from the tools dropdown menu. Make sure you select the item you want to before selecting mesh grabbber. Then you can grab the mesh and then just hold left mouse button and select it and with the arrows you can move it any direction

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: WolverineCTX

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Oh if you think your brain took a trip with meshgrabber. Ya should start messing around with Dforce.. Your brain won't even send you a post card. :)

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
In addition to all the advice you've already got, it's worth mentioning that like with the rest of tools in Daz, you'll find additional and useful settings under the Tool settings pane when Mesh grabber is your selected tool.

Also, I find the threads dedicated to the different products on the Daz forums a good resource for further information on the product. Mesh Grabber's is . :)

Can you make good rendors in Daz with the free base program or has everyone been having to buy certain packages?
From a techical point of view, sure, you can. But you'll surely want to grow your library with figures and other assets. The vast majority of these are not actually free. But you can get many of them without spending a penny in sites like this one and others.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes