3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Inkshade

Mar 11, 2024
That's , right? Did you do anything to it? Maybe it's just me, but I think it looks better in your render than the real thing. LOL
It's probably the lighting, and the fact that it's not a close up shot help I think.

Reactions: Jumbi

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
Why did the details and "color" of the picture change when uploading a file to the site?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder... did you, by any chance, uploaded on a png format? From what I can remember (I stopped using the png format ages ago for uploading images), png can, sometimes, get varying levels of "posterizing" effects, not unsimilar to what happened to your render. Now, I'd sugest going for tiff files, as raw render, and run your editing on that, they have the most forgiving compression, and, then, go for jpeg. It seems like the most compatible option across OS, hardware and browser options

P.S./Edit
I can't type proper English today. My brain won't process that, apparently.

Reactions: ItsNotUs
Sep 3, 2022
It's been a few hiccups on this. Namely, I had to go from GP, to New Gens, to the standard G8 genitalia, alongside eroticalist's LK, and X3D morph and shell addons. The GP wouldn't shape the way I wanted, New Gens wouldn't, at any attempt possible, get the proper minora hue and wetness, and even the default G8 gens took me several manual work on the layers to get the lot half decent. But, anyway... enjoy?

View attachment 3477032
This is the solution I finally came around to for genitalia. None of the aftermarket props are shaped naturally. Once I found Eroticlist's shell and a few other items I dumped everything else. Unfortunately, I have found nothing to work for g9 yet. Beautiful render!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes