3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
Lighting and Angle experiment! Feedback welocme. (Lighting: Sun Sky + 1 ghostlight from top-behind angled downwards) View attachment 3474605
I am a sucker for this kind of work ... and I mean especially the pressure morph in the mattress.
BUT I wonder, how heavy her feet have to be :unsure:
Maybe it is just worn down in this area ...
Apart from this nitpicking, it is a nice, clean and simple scene. I imagine it to be an early summer morning with the sun just rising.
You could have played with a blanket (eg a primitive with dforce) , worked down to the foot-end of the bed, revealing just the teeny bit of the upper butt crack and her feet/a leg peeking out the other side.
This way you could keep your "pressure-workflow" to some degree, but hiding some of it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheGrinReaper

rogue_69

Nov 9, 2021
Meet Eve. I've spent about 8 hours creating her Texture Maps in Blender. Just need to cleanup the glossy map that is causing some seems between the torso and arms. I'm going to sculpt the rib and stomach details from the source images, as well as the collar bones. If there's enough geometry in the vag area, I might try to sculpt that out a bit too. Face morph was created using Face Transfer, Face Transfer Shapes, and some other morphs.
Eve1.png Eve2.png Eve3.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes