3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
So guys I am back after some days I was fighting to get my laptop clean from an attack by cryptocurrency miners. I even got my email account deleted for safety reasons and I had to open a new gmail account in order to get back here and reclaim my F95Z account! So in honor of my safe return here this babe for you and some screenshots of me working so there is no doubt that I am Secundus67 and I am back:LUL:

1940s-american-bathroom-360-degrees-angles_3840x3840_800x800.jpg

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
@ New Members. Yall know you can do more than just like a post, right? If you hold down the like button, you get more reacts. Better ones.

It's not just my posts, a lot of other artists are only getting likes when I believe they should be getting much better reacts. How is a really good pic getting 15 likes and only like 2 heart eyes?

https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-13323891

This pic deserves much better than 7 likes (atm). Like, look at that lighting and clear render.

Last edited:

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
@ New Members. Yall know you can do more than just like a post, right? If you hold down the like button, you get more reacts. Better ones.

It's not just my posts, a lot of other artists are only getting likes when I believe they should be getting much better reacts. How is a really good pic is getting 15 likes and only like 2 heart eyes?

https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-13323891

This pic deserves may better than 7 likes (atm). Like look at that lighting and clear render.
In my opinion, art is subjective, and everyone is different...and vice versa, you've not 'Liked' something that I thought was really good.

What I might 'Like', someone else might 'Love' ('Heart').
I might think a piece of art is really good, but not my 'thing', so I won't 'Love' it, just 'Like' it, to appreciate the work.

Alternately, if a piece has all the elements I like, and are looking for, but it's not perfect, I will 'Love' it.
I wouldn't hang a Gauguin in my house, because it's not my 'thing', but I'd hang an amateurs painting, if it was.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes