3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
Started playing around with Marvelous Designer for clothing morphs, Tried to make it so it looks like she pulls up her stockings
So how does it look???
View attachment 3544129
Marv is not best for dforce system, but was quite good for dynamic clothing plugin. Dforce works better with regular square faces. Anyway Dforce is decent for skirt, shirt and similar clothes which collide on small areas. It can be used for smoothing bra straps and area between breast.
You started play with most difficult clothing and use tools which do not like each other ;)
You can improve it little bit setting low Contraction-Expansion Ratio. If you have separated material in lace and mesh I suggest 85% lace and 70% mesh. Stretch stiffness should be low - suggest 0,4.
I CAN BE WRONG - did not see wireframe and did not try your clothes. Lower stiffness can explode your clothes.
Consider either creating prop foor undress pose. If you want keep clothes dressed, conformed figures are better (they never fall down, even if there is no collision object)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: D3xzalias
Jan 3, 2018
may I ask you please what Porsche model did you used on this render? Her feet are delicious btw.
Hey, it's from Holopointz, but I had to texture it manually and combine several renders together to get it to look not awful :HideThePain:

EDIT: It looked bad ported to Daz, the original model is fine lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: mattocean
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes