3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
OK, first, the obvious criticisms, nobody sensible does gymnastics wearing all that jewellery (though there is a reason), and she is not using the machine 100% correctly, one should use the arms pads on the arms to help the effort, while she is only using the grappling bars (though it is not very visible from that angle of view).
It's my version of a famous character (not recognisable, I think) in a private gym in the cellar of an old building (thus, the floor is only in part wooden gym floor, added later), and yes, she added up some mirrors (also on the side, though they are not directly visible) and modern lights on the ceiling :), as you can see in the reflection in the mirror.
Kept the maximum rendering path length at 10, to keep the rendering time down (came to a surprisingly short less than 37 minutes) - though I had to reduce it to 80% size to upload, it was too big (original 3840*2160, 16MB)
Any feedback appreciated (though of course, some positive one, would be nice for the ego ;-))
AtTheHomeGymResized.png

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Meet (left from right) Emma, You, Olivia, Lincoln, and Dana. Just some of the girls that you will be meeting in G.U.C. Nova. My NSFW game that I'm working on.
They are incredible naturally sexy!
My favorite game are with female lesbian MC, but I will gladly make an exception :)
Have you an approximate ETA?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes