3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Does anyone know where I can download a Porsche 911 for Daz? Or where I can download car models?
Daz store: "german-gt-sports-car-3ds-version" isn't the 911, but on sale for $8 right now at Daz (needs 3DS conversion - not Daz ready)

There are quite a few free cars, though I didn't see a good Porsche on Sharecg and most will be in other formats.

If you're looking for a shared model and can't find it in the shared assets here I would check Render-State (there are lamboghini and Ferrari models, but noy much for Porsche).

*Edited to correct the German GT Sports Car isn't Daz ready.

Second Edit;

There is a 911 on Renderosity for $15 as it is a Poser model but should load fine into Daz.

Third edit - Free OBJ;

I uploaded an OBJ version to GDrive (invert the OBJ file when importing), I also included a Carrera file from when I tested the model to make sure it works, don't need to invert that one but will probably need to add your own textures.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Rooster

taireopiqt

Aug 18, 2022
It took me a moment to realize there was a couch table at the front. You're just not paying attention :) .
Well composed model. Love the details on the feet and genitals. The smile works really well.
Is that all pure DAZ ?

Question: Did you just paint the weight map on the panties in just the right spot ? How you accomplish the pantys position though ? I'm not too great on dforce'ing clothing to be honest so I'm quite interested in how you set it up. 1-clich Nirvy morph then sim ?
What do you want to taste first on me? up to 4K for Patreons

View attachment 3530655

taireopiqt

Aug 18, 2022
Great background for all kinds of things. Sure thing, go ahead and post it everywhere.

product library conversion to Daz3d with steps.

View attachment 3531708

This is a creative commons asset by Amazon with steps taken by me to render in Daz3D

I have trimmed it from a full size town, down to just the square. (Blender)
Then exported as one obj file keeping the material library. (Blender)
Imported in Daz and correct all shaders (Daz3D)
Make a png transparency for the leaves (Gimp)
Convert to Sub-D (Daz3d)

Render to 500 iterations in Daz3d

Since it is creative commons I was interested to see if people would use a daz ready product like this one.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes