3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
My attempt at Lucyna Kushinada From edge runners
She is mostly based on HS vivy started with a base G8 and used HS Vivy head 75% Custom cheek and nose morphs
Body 75% HS Vivy with P3DTL breast and buttock morps Lips are Also HS Vivy with ND Extra Lip morphs Hair is by me still have to work on her scalp
Lucy Kushinada.png

Last edited:

Troxvi

Mar 9, 2019
Workers bonus

WorkerbonusR+AU.jpg

Being a relatively new foreman at the company Henry wants to make a good impression on the guys and his new boss. What better way to do that thenkeeping ahead of schedule and rewarding his guys.

Henry Collins: Listen up guys, got some good news. You really been nocking it out of the park on theses last few units and we're ahead of schedule by close to 2 weeks. Ive informed the big boss and he is very happy. Those of you who's been with the company for awhile knows what that mean?
Fred: Yea, a small cash bonus now and a bigger one if we keep it up.
Henry Collins: Thats right, but that means we have to keep up the pace and stay ahead of schedule and im sure you guys are up for the task. That being said what im gonna suggest now might be a bit counterproducktive but im sure you'll enjoy it.
Carl: Oh, im allready enjoying the weiv.
Henry Collins: Ive talked it over with the missus and she agreed that you deserve an extra bonus and some incent...
Nathan: Nice, MILF and DILF pussy for the people!!!
Carl: Shut the fuck up Nate before you get us in trouble again
Nathan: Last time didnt turn out too bad.
Bob: I swear to the gods if you dont shut the fuck up now right now and let boss speak, you'll end up as part of the foundation for the next unit.
Henry Collins: As i was saying, you deserve an extra bonus and some incenment to keep you ahead of schedule. So i suggest we take the rest of the day off and have a few beers while my wife and her daughter provides the entertainment. With the possibility of more to come when the project is done, if we keep ahead.
Fred: So where's the beer?
Henry Collins: In a moment, a few ground rules. First nothing below the waist, you guys need a reason to keep up the good work. Second, try and go easy on Rori she is kinda new to this and a bit shy. As for Debra well some of you allready knows how she likes it
Henry Collins: Nate go get the case of beer out of my truck, and because you decide to be a smartass you get to drive into town and get a few more cases.
Nathan: For fuck sake thats a 20 min drive there and back.
Carl: Just get going before i kick your ass all the way there.

Featuring from left to right:

Nathan
Fred
Carl
Rori Collins
Debra Collins
Henry Collins
Bob

Any constructive critque of the render, charaters or text is welcome.

If anybody have any situations they would like see my characters in let me know, im allways looking for new ideas and inspiration.

Tony0558

Jul 17, 2020
Nice render for a 1070! Great work!
Thanks!

This rig is great for putting the characters together. Then I use the bigger rig to do the heavy stuff.
That one is a z690 w/12th gen Core i9, 64G DDR5, RTX 3080 Ti 12GB. Still a little dated, but I probably
won't upgrade unless something breaks. Any more, prices are way too high for anything but storage.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes