3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

someanone

Jun 8, 2017
Spending too much time creating potential MCs and not enough time actually using those MCs for anything.

Here's two: one for a Magic Academy (Hogwarts parody?) concept (in a slightly cartoony/stylized style) and one for a super hero concept.

Which (if any) do you like?

View attachment 3608309
As someone who grows up playing MK 9. A busty woman in a leotard and mask is the only right answer.

Tony0558

Jul 17, 2020
in the back yard.jpg
Henry: Dave, I know I left explicit orders at the office that I was not to be disturbed today. Why the hell are you here?

Dave: Apologies, sir. But the board of directors are in meeting, and they were quite specific.

Henry: Specific about what, Dave?

Dave: They have, umm, requested that you come in and, umm, have a little chat with them.

Henry: Any idea of what this is about?

Dave: No sir, I don't.

Henry: And when did they 'request' that I come in?

Dave: Um, today sir.

Henry: Ok. Anything else you think I need to know about this?

Dave: Well, sir, they were none too kind in the way they made their 'request'.

Henry: How's that?

Dave: Their exact words were "You tell that hairy SOB that if he's not here inside of two hours, he need not come back."

Henry: Well now. That sounds kind of serious, Dave.

Dave: Yes sir, it does.

Henry: And what time was it when they told you this?

Dave: It was about forty five minutes ago. It took me that long to get here after I tried to call your private number several times. But since I couldn't get an answer, I had to come out here. So, you have a little a little over an hour to get there.

Henry: Well then, I guess I need to come into the office today.

Dave: Yes, sir. It would seem that way.

Henry: Ok Dave. If you're going back to the office, you can let that sorry bunch of stuffed shirts know I'll be along as soon as I can. Or, if you would rather, you have my permission to take the rest of the day off. If this turns into anything 'life changing', I will let you know as soon as I know.

Dave: Thank you, sir. Good luck.

Henry: (to himself) Well, damn. So much for a restful day without the wife around...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes