3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
You can also do all of this within Daz. Go to Tone Mapping and increase the saturation.
Thanks for the hint! I will try it out for my next render.
There is a bit more to it however for this render. I also added lens flare, water ripples on the surface, more layers to the water spray in the air along with generally sharpening the image. It was kind of an experiment really
But thanks I appreciate the info - always keen to learn new stuff!

Reactions: Night Hacker

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
THE LUST DJINN
151 scenes - New story out now
A guy has a magical ring, in this ring lives a Djinn, the man is the owner of the ring so the Djinn does everything to please him.
All images are in 4K.. It has 2 sex scenes in it and as always it comes in 2 versions, with and without text.
available on my Patreon for all tiers, on my Gumroad and on Fanbox on all plans.
Join my discord for more exclusive stuff :

Djinn (15).jpg Djinn (27).jpg Djinn (43).jpg Djinn (45).jpg Djinn (79).jpg Djinn (92).jpg Djinn (109).jpg

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Heyheyy :3

The crazy Coral and her virtual mother bunny is here once again!

Today my baby Coral has another special guest, Marilyn! (seems like cutie Annie squeezed herself into the picture again heheh)
Marilyn is one of my fav characters I've created so far, and she's one of the main corruption interests in our game!

Wanted to decorate this post with 2 renders again!
Waiting for your comments! Enjoy <3
007_cinematicbar.png
012_bar.png
You know none of Coral's Dream posts can end without having the "as always" section.
As always...
No postwork!
Thank you for your support and critique!

Love you <3

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes