3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Kim Possible - Cheerleader - Fanart

Not my best work... unfortunately, it turns out that I can't render shiny and reflective objects very well... :(

View attachment 3666512
What is it that bothers you exactly? It looks like you had the bloom filter ON, judging by the look of the reflected ceiling lighting. Assuming it was the bloom and that it is what you don't like, you could either play with its values under Render settings>Filtering or disable it all together.

If the bloom filter was not ON, then it would be that the luminance of those emissive ceiling lights is set to a very high value. In that case, I would try lowering the luminance of those emissives. If that makes your scene look too dim to your liking, you can then lower the exposure value under Render settings>Tone mapping.

I hope anything of this helps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hent-92

Apr 19, 2017
What is it that bothers you exactly? It looks like you had the bloom filter ON, judging by the look of the reflected ceiling lighting. Assuming it was the bloom and that it is what you don't like, you could either play with its values under Render settings>Filtering or disable it all together.

If the bloom filter was not ON, then it would be that the luminance of those emissive ceiling lights is set to a very high value. In that case, I would try lowering the luminance of those emissives. If that makes your scene look too dim to your liking, you can then lower the exposure value under Render settings>Tone mapping.

I hope anything of this helps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, wow, thanks the advice! I'll check it out! :)

Reactions: Jumbi
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes