3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Man (well, assuming you are a man :)) it is so good, I downloaded it to keep it.
I find everything beautiful, of course the character, but also the way you put the light, the scenery, the dress/outfit, and the pose.
Can I ask you what assets you used to create it (I mean, for the girl and the dress, although even the hair can be interesting, and that image in the back reminds me a bit of Japanese, or 20' liberty printing, though it's to partial to see, but would be nice to know where you got it also) ?
I guess unfortunately for me (meaning, I cannot get the same exact) you customised the character, but one never knows...

Nightwing1966

Sep 24, 2022
"Thank you, sir! It is very nice of you to complement my boobs and my tight little ass. I am sorry to say though that you are much too old, fat and ugly for me. I am my little brother's girl and he gives me all the loving I need. Three times a day. At the moment he is a little busy banging our mom, but as soon as he is done with her... *happy sigh*

Reactions: Eromantis

3WheelMotion

Mar 30, 2023
Man (well, assuming you are a man :)) it is so good, I downloaded it to keep it.
I find everything beautiful, of course the character, but also the way you put the light, the scenery, the dress/outfit, and the pose.
Can I ask you what assets you used to create it (I mean, for the girl and the dress, although even the hair can be interesting, and that image in the back reminds me a bit of Japanese, or 20' liberty printing, though it's to partial to see, but would be nice to know where you got it also) ?
I guess unfortunately for me (meaning, I cannot get the same exact) you customised the character, but one never knows...
Well Thanks :love:!! Here is the list of Assets Used :
Hope you like my renders :)

Reactions: Jumbi and SoleMann

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well Thanks :love:!! Here is the list of Assets Used :
Hope you like my renders :)
Thank you !
In photography, is said that a good photographer knows how to bring out the beauty of the subject (though of course, if the subject is already beautiful, it can help simplify the work ;-)), the character is already pleasing, but you did manage well take out her beauty :)

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
So first of all thank you !
Reaching a cinematic effect has always been my goal since I chose to do most of my renders in landscape format instead of portraits. My tutorial was mostly on how do I set up the scene, how do I manage it, and I think the first step of that cinematic look comes from the scene, but indeed the post-work plays a huge role in this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really wanna point out the fact that your scene is the foundation, and post-work isn't gonna carry your render to a cinematic look, the post-work enchances your lighting on the scene, but won't fix it if it's not done well ( It can also make it look worse ).
The way I do my post work, will make the dark spots darkers, and the bright spots brighters and a bit more colorized, due to the color grading.
For example, on this scene, there are 2 spotlights, one on the right side ( a cyan light, you can see it on the reflect of her eyes ) and one aimed to the background. The key light on the left side of her face is environment lighting. If those two spotlights wouldn't exist, the post-work process would have destroyed the render making it really dark creating a very strong harsh lighting ( which can be a style, but wouldn't fit the scene, and simply what I had in mind ).

My answer is a long way to answer : both post-work and directly in daz. You have to know what your post-work is gonna bring to your render while you're still on your scene before starting rendering, with experience you'll be able to imagine better and better what your final work is going to look like before you start the post-work process.
Thank you! :D That's new valuable information. Although your postwork certainly enhanced the overall look of the piece, even when I look at your raw render, before any postwork had been done, I can already sense the cinematic vibes I was talking about. It seems to me that how you set up the DOF in that scene helped greatly in achieving that cinematic look. That, combined with your chosen pixel filter radius, I guess. What value did you pick for that parameter in this scene?

Reactions: Straz3D

Troxvi

Mar 9, 2019
New kings hill stories Rori's first part 1
Promo.jpg

Rori and Hana taking the train home.

Featuring in order of appearance

Rori Collins
Hana
Hobo
Henry Collins

Link for the complete comic if you cant wait and for my old comic Pool side fun

This was planed to be a short 10-15 panel story but I couldn't really fit the story I wanted in so few panels. Currently working on part 2 its gonna focus on lesbian content and some teasing as-well as voyeurism if I can find a good way to include it.

Writing this also gave me the idea for 2 other comics I want to do. Both will be staring Rori and Hana as-well as a number of males. The working titles for them are Wounded Warrior and Fratparty.

Currently there is no ETA on any of them.

Any constructive critique of the render, characters or text is welcome.

If anybody have any situations they would like to see my OC's in let know, im all-ways looking for new ideas and inspiration.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes