3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Troxvi

Mar 9, 2019
Live Vacation Vlog: Bad family 1

Part of my New kings hill nightmare series of renders

VacaVlog 1AU+R.jpg

Hana: What's up Fam, still on vaca with my girlfriends family!
Hana: And as you tell im once again joined by the hottest MILF on the camp ground
Debra Collins: That's nice of you to say
Hana: Well its not just me the chat agrees, can you introduce yourself to the guys who haven't meet you yet?
Debra Collins: Hi, im Debra Collins, Rori's mom and im a Hot wife according to my husband Henry.
Hana: Cool, so what can the chat call you
Debra Collins: Well my name is Debra but you and the chat seems to get a kick out of calling me Mrs. Collins so lets stick with that.
Hana: Awesome, last night we put up a poll asking who you'd like to see in the campshower
Debra Collins: And as you can probably tell from the background the overwhelming winner was my daughter probably due to the large number of guys coming over from her gaming channel last night
Hana: I might have had some thing to do with that, I accidently posted a link to the Vlog in her gaming chat
Debra Collins: Well accidents happen and this one seems to have worked out for the best.
Hana :Definitely, not only did we get a lot of new viewers but you guys smashed one of our higher donation goals so you guys earned an interactive show and Mrs. Collins had a great idea on how to pull it off.
Debra Collins: Well Rori didn't like the idea at first but between the 3 of us we managed to “convince” her.
Hana: So here the plan Fam, somewhere on the screen there gonna be a magic number between 1-100, every 10-30 min its gonna be revealed and the person who's donation is closest to the number is the winner.
Debra Collins:The winner is gonna get our location and the option to come join us and take part in the fun for a few hours, if you cant make for some reason well work some sort of reward out.
Hana: Yea, we wouldn't wanna leave you guys hanging. So how many guys you think will be joining?
Debra Collins: Well we got at least 3 guys here now including my husband and ive spoken to a few more this morning who will likely be join us and any winners who are capabale.
Hana: Fucking awesome.
Debra Collins: Tho a some of them seemed very disappointed they wouldnt get to fuck “the hot Asian chick”
Hana: Aww that's so sweet of them, but today all about your daughter.
Hana: Okay guys just a quick update on the streaming schedule before we switch to the main event.
Rori's stepbrother is joining us tomorrow and we're going on a family picnic not sure if we'll be streaming, maybe if he is up for it.
Debra Collins: im pretty sure he will, ive never had any trouble getting him up
Hana: and that's why your the hottest MILF I know, now let switch to the main event.

Featuring from left toright

Tucker
Henry Collins
Fred
Charles Coleman
Hal
Rori Collins
Debra Collins
Hana

Any constructive critique of the render, characters or text is welcome.

If anybody have any situations they would like to see my OC's in let me know, im all-ways looking for new ideas and inspiration.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Live Vacation Vlog: Bad family 1

Part of my New kings hill nightmare series of renders

View attachment 3783823

Hana: What's up Fam, still on vaca with my girlfriends family!
Hana: And as you tell im once again joined by the hottest MILF on the camp ground
Debra Collins: That's nice of you to say
Hana: Well its not just me the chat agrees, can you introduce yourself to the guys who haven't meet you yet?
Debra Collins: Hi, im Debra Collins, Rori's mom and im a Hot wife according to my husband Henry.
Hana: Cool, so what can the chat call you
Debra Collins: Well my name is Debra but you and the chat seems to get a kick out of calling me Mrs. Collins so lets stick with that.
Hana: Awesome, last night we put up a poll asking who you'd like to see in the campshower
Debra Collins: And as you can probably tell from the background the overwhelming winner was my daughter probably due to the large number of guys coming over from her gaming channel last night
Hana: I might have had some thing to do with that, I accidently posted a link to the Vlog in her gaming chat
Debra Collins: Well accidents happen and this one seems to have worked out for the best.
Hana :Definitely, not only did we get a lot of new veiwers but you guys smashed one of our higher donation goals so you guys earned an interactive show and Mrs. Collins had a great idea on how to pull it off.
Debra Collins: Well Rori didn't like the idea at first but between the 3 of us we managed to “convince” her.
Hana: So here the plan Fam, somewhere on the screen there gonna be a magic number between 1-100, every 10-30 min its gonna be revealed and the person who's donation is closest to the number is the winner.
Debra Collins:The winner is gonna get our location and the option to come join us and take part in the fun for a few hours, if you cant make for some reason well work some sort of reward out.
Hana: Yea, we wouldn't wanna leave you guys hanging. So how many guys you think will be joining?
Debra Collins: Well we got at least 3 guys here now including my husband and ive spoken to a few more this morning who will likely be join us and any winners who are capabale.
Hana: Fucking awesome.
Debra Collins: Tho a some of them seemed very disappointed they wouldnt get to fuck “the hot Asian chick”
Hana: Aww that's so sweet of them, but today all about your daughter.
Hana: Okay guys just a quick update on the streaming schedule before we switch to the main event.
Rori's stepbrother is joining us tomorrow and we're going on a family picnic not sure if we'll be streaming, maybe if he is up for it.
Debra Collins: im pretty sure he will, ive never had any trouble getting him up
Hana: and that's why your the hottest MILF I know, now let switch to the main event.

Featuring from left toright

Tucker
Henry Collins
Fred
Charles Coleman
Hal
Rori Collins
Debra Collins
Hana

Any constructive critique of the render, characters or text is welcome.

If anybody have any situations they would like to see my OC's in let me know, im all-ways looking for new ideas and inspiration.
Hi, there is a "veiwers", which should be "viewers" :p :). And if I counted right, the text says at least 3 guys including the husband, but in reality, there are five guys already (including the one "active").
Though I liked very much the picture, the story and the characters - which brings to the question, is Rori a pre-made character, or did you make her ? She is my preferred character in the picture.

BTW, since you are launched on the "mom uses daughter", could do something with both...

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes