3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Straz3D

Jun 16, 2019
ChOb.png

Unless you all collectively decide to troll me and not give any likes on that render, this would be my 10,000 likes celebration render. It means a lot to me to reach such a milestone here, as this is where I started and learned the most. I began as a complete newbie and was overjoyed when I received my very first 'like.' It gave me a huge boost of motivation to improve and learn more and more.

Thank you, everyone, for clicking 10,000 times on a seemingly innocent button ! ( Again, only if you don't collectively troll me )

Spaceballz

Sep 13, 2017
View attachment 3792586

Unless you all collectively decide to troll me and not give any likes on that render, this would be my 10,000 likes celebration render. It means a lot to me to reach such a milestone here, as this is where I started and learned the most. I began as a complete newbie and was overjoyed when I received my very first 'like.' It gave me a huge boost of motivation to improve and learn more and more.

Thank you, everyone, for clicking 10,000 times on a seemingly innocent button ! ( Again, only if you don't collectively troll me )
Congrats Straz3D !! You deserve it! Your renders are always amazing! Keep up the good work and here's to another 10k likes soon!

Happy rendering my friend!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes