3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Troxvi

Mar 9, 2019
Rori's new friends.
Rori's new friendsAU+R.jpg

Part of my New kings hill nightmare series of renders.
Taking place some time after the Rori's bad day series.

Private Luke Collins: YOU STUPID SLUT, YOU REALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA BRING MY STEPSISTER HERE TO GET GANG-BANGED BY ME AND MY BUDDY'S?
Hana: I.. Im sorry
Private Luke Collins: YOUR NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING SORRY YET
Sergeant Linda Jackson: COLLINS CALM DOWN, we got plenty of time to make the bitch pay for what she's done to your sister.
Private Luke Collins: I WANNA FUCKING HURT THE BITCH!
Sergeant Linda Jackson: I know but if you don't calm the fuck down your gonna attract the MP's, besides your scaring your sister.
Private Luke Collins: Shit, sorry sarge, sorry Rori.
Rori Collins: Its okay.
Sergeant Linda Jackson: You sure your okay sweetheart?
Rori Collins: Yea I just don't think this is a good idea, Hana's got a lot of scary friends like bikers and stuff what if they come after me?
Sergeant Linda Jackson: We're getting discharge in a month or so, we'll protect you.
Rori Collins: Thanks, I guess..
Sergeant Linda Jackson: Tell you what, ill text you a few numbers, i know quite a few Vets in New kings Hill call'em anytime they'll have your back okay?
Rori Collins: ...okay
Sergeant Linda Jackson: They may not look as scary as Hana's friends but trust me they are a helluva-lot more dangerous.
Rori Collins: Thanks, can I call you too?
Sergeant Linda Jackson: Of course sweetheart, now do you wanna get in on this? Im sure we could scrounge up bromhandle, bottle or something.
Rori Collins: Is it okay if I just watch for now?
Sergeant Linda Jackson: NP you don't have to do anything you don't want to, we can bring in a few more guys if youlike.
Rori Collins: I think id like that.. if its not too much trouble.
Sergeant Linda Jackson: No trouble at all. PETERSON! Go get Sergeant Masterson, she should be in the barracks drinking with her squad and a couple of her SF buddy's, tell her to bring anyone who can keep there mouths shut.
Private Nick Peterson: What if she asks questions?
Sergeant Linda Jackson: Just tell her its a favour to me and tell her to bring her big black friend, just in case Rori changes her mind.
Private Nick Peterson: Got it sarge.
Sergeant Linda Jackson: Well what are you doing just standing there for get a move on fucktard.
Private Nick Peterson: Sorry sarge.
Private Luke Collins: You heard that you stupid cunt? Those SF guys are trained in enhanced interrogation techniques, I think they'll be more then happy to give us a demonstration.
Hana: Please let me go ill never touch her again.
Private Luke Collins: Too little, too late bitch.

Featuring from left to right

Private Luke Collins
Hana
Corporal Rex Kingsman
Private Nick Peterson:
Rori Collins
Sergeant Linda Jackson

Any constructive critique of the render, characters or text is welcome.
If anybody have any situations they would like to see my OC's in letknow, im all-ways looking for new ideas and inspiration.

Image created withDaz studio 4.15 Pro.
Assets acquired from daz3d.com,renderosity.com and renderotica.com
Post-work done inPhotoshop.
All characters er made by me.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes