3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
Does anyone recognise the pantyhose I used in this old render from last year? I lost my Daz library at some point and I've been looking for them again but can't find them anywhere! (I've searched for pantyhose, leggings, fishnets, mesh, lace, high waist, everything I can think of). From what I remember there was a few different things you could change, including cutout sections like you can see on her hips, and the trim at the top.

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
Does anyone recognise the pantyhose I used in this old render from last year? I lost my Daz library at some point and I've been looking for them again but can't find them anywhere! (I've searched for pantyhose, leggings, fishnets, mesh, lace, high waist, everything I can think of). From what I remember there was a few different things you could change, including cutout sections like you can see on her hips, and the trim at the top.
Looks like this one
https://f95zone.to/threads/nylon-pantyhose-for-genesis-8-and-genesis-8-1-female-s.38527/

P.S. I know this feeling. I also recently lost my library.

Reactions: lukin13

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Can I get feedback on the ligthing? I seem to suck at it despite working with lights in videography IRL. I cant seem to get used to the idea of magicking light sources from nothing with the point lights View attachment 3832773
You can add geometry to point lights if you want to, like you can do with spot lights. Even with geometry you can make them invisible, just by turning off the render emitter. But these lights with geometry will still get reflected, though. However, there's . Method C is for scene lights with geometry. The two other are for normal mesh lights (for example, a primitive plane with emission). What can't be turned around is the fact that lights with geometry, invisible or not, always cast shadows.

Troxvi

Mar 9, 2019
Fun at the stables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Part of my New kings hill main storyline.

Fred: See, i told you she was up to something weird when you saw her sneaking into the stable.
Carl: No shit, not what i expected tho.
Fred: You're a little freak aren't you?
Rori Collins: …no
Fred: Yes you are, I knew it from the day you guys moved in next door.
Carl: Her mom sure as shit is.
Fred: You know we both fucked her several time.
Rori Collins: I..
Fred: Who said you could stop sucking, you dont wanna blue ball the poor stallion
Carl: That's a good girl.
Fred: And will you look at those cute little breasts, been wanting to get my hands on those for awhile.
Carl: A bit small for my taste, preferred her moms.
Fred: Well lets see how much this is tuning her on.
Carl: i'll bet her panties are soaked.
Fred: Holy shit she isn't wearing any and she’s soaking wet.
Carl: What a little slut, guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Fred: Sure seems that way.
Carl: In that case I got something she can “ride” once she’s done with Zeus.
Fred: What do you say Rori, want us to fuck that little pussy of yours?
Rori Collins: ……..yes ....please.

Featuring from left to right

Carl
Fred
Rori Collins
Zeus

Any constructive critique of the render, characters or text is welcome.
If anybody has any situations they would like to see my OC's in, let me know, im all-ways looking for new ideas and inspiration.
I also do commissions and you can support my work on Patreon or Subscribestar

Image created with Daz studio 4.22 Pro.
Assets acquired from daz3d.com, renderosity.com and renderotica.com
Post-work done in Photoshop.
All characters er made by me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marcus_S
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes