3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Guys, I have a question: How do you do this effect? Is it done in Photoshop by taking a WhatsApp template? Or how?
View attachment 3868886
Seeing the reflection on the fingers, it looks like a texture swap on the smartphone screen inside Daz. The texture itself is most likely a screenshot edited in photoshop.
I've done something similar several times, but with proper scaling :geek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...and yes, the phone exists in a time vacuum and never needs recharging :p

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
Selecting the clothing piece and adding a smoothing modifier to it with the pubic hair (if that's an option. If it's not, then select the character) as the collision item should help. If the clothes are bundled with their own adjustment morphs, which many do, playing with those morphs might help as well. There's also that could be added to the clothes suffering the poke through. And provided that the pubic hair has geometry, the mesh grabber plugin for Daz Studio is also an option. There are probably even more options I'm missing here.
Thanks. I already tryed most of the mentioned tasks ... but I hoped, there is an "easy" way. :cool:

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
Thanks. I already tryed most of the mentioned tasks ... but I hoped, there is an "easy" way. :cool:
Actually, there may be an "easy" cheat around this. And, I'm not talking about normal maps and painted pubes, though, depending on he scene these could be all you need.
Like Jumbi said, there's the push modifier, and you can work on what becomes the collision item for the clothing in question, and, then, there's dForce, that you can use (unless I'm wrong, the monokini in that particular render is a dForce outfit). But, in either case, there's a problem, if the pubes have geometry. Fibermesh hair, which is what most pubes use for geometry, are neither push or dForce friendly, they will easily distort the clothes, or turn the dForce simulation into an exploding mess. That much we all know, and, if not all of us, most of us had to suffer through that, at one time or another... BUT! there is a little cheat you can use, assumming you will use either collision smoothing, or dForce, and, that would be an old trick, one that I used to use a lot back in Poser, and its dynamic cloth simulations.
This first set is exclusive for dForce
1) Load your base figure, and set the timeline FPS from 30 to 60.
2) Got to frame 15, and shape the base figure, add any geoshells you need, i.e. anatomical elements, golden palace, newgens, fender blender, breastacular, etcetera, and, of course, apply textures and use the scripted "mat copy" function on whichever geoshell needs it. Also, add the pubes.
3) go to frame 35, or 40, and pose the figure, at whatever pose you had in mind. Then move backwards in the timeline, at 5 frame intervals, to check if the limbs cross through the body, or otherwise would ruin the simulation plan. If so, adjust the limbs accordingly, to avoid that
4)Return to frame 15, and load a basic primitive. I suggest a shpere, or cylinder, ideally a sphere. Then move it so that it sinks into the figure's groin, and shape/torture the primitive, so that is only covers the pubes geometry. Take care that it won't create hard sharp edge angles around it (hence the sphere), and that it barely covers the pubes. Ideally, you should be able to just view the very edge point tips of the pubes trying to poke through the primitive. Parent the primitive to the figure, making sure it's "parented in place", and backtrack, again in five frames intervals, to make sure it doesn't go out of its designated spot. Once you're happy with that, return to frame zero, select the figure, load the dforce clothing piece, add whichever simulation settings that may come with the outfit, and run the simulation. If you did everything perfectly, you can simply turn the primitive invisible in render, and just render your scene. You should have a pretty convincing result with no hassle with explosions or pokethroughs.
And, now, the less roundabout version of the same for collisions. Just load the figure, shape, add geoshells, textures, pubes, the primitive, shape and move it just like the dforce, load the cloth, work with the collision and smoothing values to finetune things, turn the primitive invisible to render, and render.

Reactions: Jumbi

Troxvi

Mar 9, 2019
Responsibility V.2
RoriHumanDoggyStyleS+T.jpg
Henry Collins: What did you say when your mom went to see her sister for the week?
Rori Collins: Tha.. that id take care of her responsibilities.
Henry Collins: So what's the problem?
Rori Collins: This wasn't what I meant..
Henry Collins: Stop lying, you know what me and your mom is into, hell all the guys here know.
Carl: Yea and we’ve all seen the video of you watching your mom getting DP’ed by 2 young black guys.
Rori Collins: YOU saw… I mean…
Henry Collins: And Fred told me what you and Hana did with Luke’s friend in the hottub.
Rori Collins: S-s-sry
Fred: Don't be was a nice show.
Henry Collins: I'm not mad, just don't act all innocent. Hell if some of the rumors ive heard about Hana is true i very much doubt you still that innocent.
Rori Collins: But i…
Henry Collins: No more excuses, are you gonna do as you're told or…
Rori Collins: …..yes.
Henry Collins: Good girl, get too it then. Can't wait to feel those soft lips around my cock.
Coach Anderson: So what do you think guys, ass or pussy first.
Sal Carpenter: Well if her mom’s any indication, she’s gonna enjoy getting her ass pounded.
Coach Anderson: Ass it is then, you’d like that girl?
Rori Collins:...I-i-i don't know
Carl: Just go easy on her, she's probably not as experienced as her mom.
Coach Anderson: No worries not gonna get too rough with her unless she is into that, are you into that girl?

Featuring from left to right

Coach Anderson
Carl
Sal Carpenter
Rori Collins
Fred
Henry Collins

If anybody has any situations they would like to see my OC's in, let me know, im all-ways looking for new ideas and inspiration.

I also do commissions and you can support my work on Patreon or Subscribestar

Image created with Daz studio 4.22 Pro.
Assets acquired from daz3d.com, renderosity.com and renderotica.com
Post-work done in Photoshop.
All characters er made by me.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes