3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Unsolicited advice: You might want to make a few tweaks to her face. Narrow it slightly and consider making the face a bit larger. Overall, great model though! Here's an helpful asset for that:
Yeah that's my only issue I have with her is that her head is a bit too wide, but those face morphs are just that... they change the face and I've already got a handful of different head morphs on her, if I add more I run the risk of making her look too botoxed or something lol

Rev Studio

Sep 10, 2023
Yeah that's my only issue I have with her is that her head is a bit too wide, but those face morphs are just that... they change the face and I've already got a handful of different head morphs on her, if I add more I run the risk of making her look too botoxed or something lol
Bring the jaw in a little, I really like how your model looks, really unique look but maybe like I said bring the jaw in so it's not poking out so much.

Reactions: cloudstrife

shitcrap1

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
Sorry if I’m mistaken, but the ones I'm talking you about it aren’t 'head morphs' like those found with other characters' faces. The asset I sent you is useful for tweaking specific parts of the face, such as the nose, eyes, and overall head shape (like length and width). It’s great for making adjustments to particular facial features without affecting others. In any case, good luck with your character!

Reactions: cloudstrife
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes