3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Another G3 to G8, I now have a workflow that I think does justice to the converted asset. It has to have HD morphs in the original G3 for it to work. Here is GDN Maria with a modified nipple and fingernail morph. This process is more about the conversion than in the actual render, so this isn't my best work. This isn't even fully converged, but I did let it go almost 5000 iterations while I was mowing the lawn.

GDNMaria_HD8_01_F95.png

I am hoping to get a thumbs up from Serenity@Blended Images since he loves everything ginger. Even though it isn't visible in this render, yes she does have ginger pubic hair.

Last edited:

AbyssMorgan

Aug 14, 2024
Another G3 to G8, I now have a workflow that I think does justice to the converted asset. It has to have HD morphs in the original G3 for it to work. Here is GDN Maria with a modified nipple and fingernail morph. This process is more about the conversion than in the actual render, so this isn't my best work. This isn't even fully converged, but I did let it go almost 5000 iterations while I was mowing the lawn.

View attachment 3934737

I am hoping to get a thumbs up from Serenity@Blended Images since he loves everything ginger. Even though it isn't visible in this render, yes she does have ginger pubic hair.
Beautiful girl :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes