3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Been messing around with sun-sky lighting... redoing some older renders to test. View attachment 3952989 View attachment 3952991
About second one the first version is let's say more appropriate cause those girls are I assume ladies of the night. But both picture looks really great. Maybe only professional photographer can between two similar version without doubt say which one is better and why.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I'm just wondering, is it hard to make a character?
I can only speak of Daz Studio. Coming up with kinda unique characters is not hard once you have some experience and a big enough collection of presets, materials and morphs. But is that really making a character? To create one from scratch, you'll need other solutions and appropriate skills.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
If you load the standard gen 8 or 9 morph, mess with sliders to make someone you feel is unique, they will still, more or less, resemble morphs already commercially available.

I think it's because we have limited ideals of classic beauty.

Spaceballz

Sep 13, 2017
Ah, my bad i misunderstand. Yeah, I think this map is very overused, but I couldn't find a better alternative.
No worries my friend. But just as others has said, if you feel that you need to make your environment different, you could swap furniture or swap out the shaders on the wall, there's some for about every material unimaginable. Brick, cement, marble, tile, wood etc... Could spruce up your render and make it look a bit different.

Reactions: xell_
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes