3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

rogue_69

Nov 9, 2021
I'm trying to get a workflow down between Photoshop and Blender for texture edits. I ended up getting rid of the shell for Golden Palace, and just painted the Vag textures on. I'm still not happy with it, but it's closer. I'm really liking the color on her skin, but not sure if I want to focus on adding details. The freckles on her torso look like scars after they are stretched a bit, so I might need to try a whole new approach there.
Photoshoot 3.jpg Lips.jpg Photoshoot 2.jpg

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Quite often, while browsing hairstyles and clothes, I notice some amazing models. And so in this case. Fortunately, the author was more than helpful and sent me the settings of the model he used in his promo image. Not for the skin, but I think the skin I found is the right one. The hairstyle and clothes are to my taste. So here it is... Ginger.

Ginger.png

AjaxB

Aug 22, 2024
To the best of my recollection, I first downloaded and opened Daz3d two months ago today.

I thought I'd commemorate the little milestone with an homage to one of the artists who got my attention and inspired me to give this thing a try.

And by "homage," I mean I swiped a pose. ;)

This way works out great for everybody .png

"I'm telling ya, this way works out great for everybody..."

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes