3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
Oh wow! Thanks for the heads up! I really want something like this for the mature characters I want to create. Women who get boob jobs after a divorce, so they can have some wild fun out on the town!

Slight scars under the boob add realism, but would also love to add C section scars to some characters.
your in luck there is a product called C-Section Scars for Genesis 8 and Genesis 9 on Renderhub by the same guy Rotor13 that made the Breast Scars i would link it it but f95 Zone does not tend to like that

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
A character from a game i am working on Liane Rawling's Age 18 Left and 43 on the right i am not sure if i should give the older Liane breast surgery or not though what do you think View attachment 4143356
Nah, leave 'em be. If this is a story of a character who ages, why mess with it? Some women's breasts grow as they age but other's don't. Not all small breasted women want augmented boobs or even naturally larger ones. Plus, you'd be surprised at how many with big breasts try to get reductions.

Last edited:
Reactions: thatcantbereal
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes