3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Probably the last of these character exercises I'll do for a while. One of the questions that got stuck in my head was "How did this guy get transferred to such a prestigious posting that was far, far, far away from the Earth sphere of influence?"

And then I was listening to a playlist and Guyz Nite's Die Hard song played and that was my answer. If you think about it, John McClane is a nightmare for the police (as well as terrorists and insurance companies and Samuel L Jackson). So I imagined this character was a member of Earth's security forces, and ended up being the only cop around when anti-alien terrorists seized control of one of EarthGov's battlecruisers and in classic Die Hard fashion stopped the terrorists...and destroying the brand new, highly advanced and one of a kind ship in the process. EarthGov can't do anything to him, he's saved several alien ambassadors and singlehandedly raised humanity's profile on the galactic scene. So they send him to a brand new station...far, far, far away from Earth. They get great press, he stays a hero and EarthGov gets rid of a pest.

StationBradburyMainCharacter.png

Last edited:

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Probably the last of these character exercises I'll do for a while. One of the questions that got stuck in my head was "How did this guy get transferred to such a prestigious posting that was far, far, far away from the Earth sphere of influence?"

. . .
Honestly all of these you did look like quite a lot of fun. I like this idea of a main character.

FirePrince88

Oct 13, 2024
As per request I got from FirePrince88 here are the DBZ/DBS parody renders you asked me for. Not sure why you asked me to post them instead of you doing it though. Enjoy everyone.

View attachment 4171903

View attachment 4171904

View attachment 4171905

View attachment 4171906

View attachment 4171907

View attachment 4171908

View attachment 4171909
Bruh you out did my expectations with these the last one I think we all can relate to having the same experience. Thank you. I asked you to post them cause I didn't feel right posting art you made and not something I made. Plus you should get the credit for the hard work.

Fux2Give

Oct 6, 2024
Bruh the title is on point, NGL though she could use some BBC in her life ya feel me.
As per request I got from FirePrince88 here are the DBZ/DBS parody renders you asked me for. Not sure why you asked me to post them instead of you doing it though. Enjoy everyone.

View attachment 4171903

View attachment 4171904

View attachment 4171905

View attachment 4171906

View attachment 4171907

View attachment 4171908

View attachment 4171909
Damn this is relatable dude, well done.

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes