3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DazSwole

Apr 25, 2018
My favorite dForce trick is to animate rather than simulating from a static or memorized pose. For clothing issues you can do cool tricks like scaling her breasts way down in frame zero and letting them "grow" to the desired size during the simulation. Animation frames can be used for morphs too, not just poses! It'll take some practice to get used to the finer points of dealing with keyframes but it's the best way to get the desired results from dForce. This will also give you several choices for which frame to use for the final render if you let it simulate for another 20 frames or so after the final pose to let the cloth stabilize. You can also hide objects from the simulation to both speed up simulation and avoid issues with the cloth "sticking" in unwanted places. I always hide things like jewelry, eyelashes and fibermesh eyebrows from the simulation but you can also hide parts of the character (fingers for example) if they get in the way during the animation and aren't needed for the final simulation to look right. A good example of this is creating an undressing animation and hiding the breasts so a dress top falls or hiding legs to get a better result with wind blowing up a skirt.

Also, turn off mesh smoothing during simulation and avoid morphs other than scale/size adjustments unless the clothing was designed with pre-simulation morphs. You can apply/tweak smoothing and any needed adjustments to the clothing when it's finished. If you do opt to use the push modifier it will affect the entire object, not just the problem areas.

There are a couple cool photography... well, more like composition tricks you can use with low light, dramatic scenes. One of the easiest is to simply point the models face away from the camera if their face isn't clearly visible. That way it won't look like an unintentional effect and instead it will add a mysterious vibe to the final image. With your scene you could probably get a good effect by turning her head towards the light to get a good rim light effect highlighting her profile.

That was me, I'm glad somebody learned something from my ramblings :)

I use that trick a LOT to do exactly what your example showed, most people think of the volumetric trick only for making dramatic godrays and similar effects but it works so well for simply making a single light source light up more of the scene. You can tone down the effect to the point where it's barely noticeable (except how it destroys render times) too. Awesome example pic BTW.
I know that dickForce trick! :D I use it for sausages tho ;p

• Haha
Reactions: Evic

TheTalSet

Sep 9, 2018
View attachment 1000.mp4

Hey guys. I wanna share you my first hardcore video I ever rendered. I like it so much so I decided to show to you all :D

I would like any pros and cons from you to hear :)

About the project: This one took about 3-5 hours to make and about 20 hours to render 432 images.

Some info's what I used here:

Character: Blaire G3F and Noah G3M
Hair: Golden Twist Hair
Outfit: Goldie Locks Lolita, Diane High Boots and Crux Rogue Stockings,

Anatomy: Blaire: Normal genitals with laudanum xtreme penetration morph, Noah has Dickdator v3 and manually adjusted shapes.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 289202

Hey guys. I wanna share you my first hardcore video I ever rendered. I like it so much so I decided to show to you all :D

I would like any pros and cons from you to hear :)

About the project: This one took about 3-5 hours to make and about 20 hours to render 432 images.

Some info's what I used here:

Character: Blaire G3F and Noah G3M
Hair: Golden Twist Hair
Outfit: Goldie Locks Lolita, Diane High Boots and Crux Rogue Stockings,

Anatomy: Blaire: Normal genitals with laudanum xtreme penetration morph, Noah has Dickdator v3 and manually adjusted shapes.
From my pc , the video doesn't' start ...

Reactions: Pitrik

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Okay, so I needed a family portrait, I downloaded a frame from a free site, figured out how to install the thing, but when I open it, it changes my viewport area green, which also shows in the render. Like so...
why is it green2.png
why is it green 3.png
It even happens when I merge it with another scene. I tried removing it in photoshop, but the edges are not clean. So, I don't suppose anyone can show me their skills, and tell me how to turn that off. Sorry, I am sure this is a stupid noob question, but I am one and I have no idea where else to ask, so I figured I would show off the portrait and ask for assistance at the same time.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes