3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Here's Anna hanging out. Honestly, my favorite part of this is the muscle striations in her shoulder lol.

Tried the Headlights, but not liking it much. Not a fan of the areola, wish I could make it smaller and this is already the small setting on the product. I like the nipple shaping functionality it has, but not a fan of the areolas and if you remove the shell for them it removes a lot of the nipple textures as well.

What are all your go tos for nipples and that general area?

Hanging Out.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Here's Anna hanging out. Honestly, my favorite part of this is the muscle striations in her shoulder lol.

Tried the Headlights, but not liking it much. Not a fan of the areola, wish I could make it smaller and this is already the small setting on the product. I like the nipple shaping functionality it has, but not a fan of the areolas and if you remove the shell for them it removes a lot of the nipple textures as well.

What are all your go tos for nipples and that general area?

View attachment 301351
You can use headlights without the shell, and then you will get the default areola for the skin you are using. HD Nipples has great areola, but the nipple shape control is not as good. I think with a bit of photoshop work I can use the HD areola on a base skin, and then the headlights shape morphs for the nipple.

Reactions: MovieMike

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
You can use headlights without the shell, and then you will get the default areola for the skin you are using. HD Nipples has great areola, but the nipple shape control is not as good. I think with a bit of photoshop work I can use the HD areola on a base skin, and then the headlights shape morphs for the nipple.
Yeah I tried just the nipples without the shell, just to see and it's okay, but the nipples lose a lot of the finer details and things which make the product so good. You're basically left with a solid pink slab of meat.

Reactions: TheDevian
Aug 5, 2016
The leader of the Justice Brigade, Lady Justice, has fallen under a hypnotic spell and has been ordered to pose for the camera.

This is the first test render - I plan to play a bit more with lighting and effects to get a more natural look. Maybe add a few props to the room too.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes