3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

hseigin

The Indomitable
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
A test for a restaurant and the lighting in it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1-) A subtle light source at the ceiling (rotated towards to floor) with slightly blue tint to achieve softer and more realistic shadows. Huge light source = softer shadows.
2-) Another very subtle and soft white light source to entire area or (increase/scale/relocate the one you already have) to achieve better looking environment.

Nice looking scene:)

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
Hey guys I am new her and need help. I have a laptop with i3 processor 4gb of ram and inbuilt Intel graphic card of 2gb. Is my pc capable of running daz 3d. I really want to learn how to do these things but I don't want to burn my pc.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2018
Hey guys I am new her and need help. I have a laptop with i3 processor 4gb of ram and inbuilt Intel graphic card of 2gb. Is my pc capable of running daz 3d. I really want to learn how to do these things.
It's feasible but probably not capable, by that I mean, yes it will run it but no it will not render anything at any great speed, and I mean slow, really slow.
Only one way to find out though, download it, do the interactive dancer tutorial and then see if it renders.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes