3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Forgive me but this is probably a stupid question. Who's Tim Curry?
A British actor who has featured in numerous films & TV series in the UK & USA since coming to prominence playing the role of Shakespeare covering his life (as he went from 25 to 40), in a UK series in the mid-70's. He played "It" in the TV adaptation of the Stephen King novel in the '80's (still the best IMO). The update referred to above is regarding his portrayal of a huge devil in an early Tom Cruise 1980's fantasy film, (which I saw but can't remember the name of). You would probably recognise him if you saw him.

Reactions: TheDevian

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
She seems satisfied, doesn't she?

View attachment 335814
It's time to take a shower!

View attachment 336580
This renders are damn awesome!!!
The shower one! O___O
I definitely want to see more of her. She's so HOT!!

Guys, a Pinup Mom! Enjoy!

View attachment 336074

Guys, If someone decides to support me, please keep in mind Patreon will charge you patronage for me at the beginning of the NEXT month so if you like to support me for a certain month please join BEFORE the start of this month.
Thanks in advance!
Hot mom on heels?
Gimme!!

The Doctor will see you now

View attachment 336242
Oh Doc... I'm feeling very sick.

Fuck the game!
Gimme Dee!!!

Well, Render time took longer than expected, so I had to cut it short, too much noise to my liking but oh well, it's either I post it or delete it, figured someone might like it so here it is :LOL:
View attachment 337159
YUMMY!!

HEELS FOR LIFE!!!!
Specially these kind!

"Playing piano." cameras 3 (camera 2) (camera 1)

Models : my Camille & my Elysa

I think the Camille skin is a little too white, I could tan her a little bit for the pics.
View attachment 338099
:) You'll find it just there : https://f95zone.to/threads/tanlines-for-genesis-8-female.15921/ The best tan lines because tan lines are softers than oher products. Other ones are quite hard (on/off tan lines).

Last post about this scene "Playing piano." Zoom of camera 2 (cameras 3) (camera 1)

Models : my Camille & my Elysa

Zoom on clothe's simulation details :
View attachment 338683
This scene is fucking amazing!!

voilà comment il faut faire (pour se faire adopter)

this is how to do it (to get adopted)
View attachment 339435

HAAA what a dog's life ;)
Lucky Dog!!
Dee with heels!..YUM!

"Am I old enough to be liked by young boys? ;) "
View attachment 340202
does she look like a 42 year old woman?
magic rejuvenation with Daz Denoiser :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 341042
ps:55min + Post Denoiser:(
She looks HOT!!

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
A British actor who has featured in numerous films & TV series in the UK & USA since coming to prominence playing the role of Shakespeare covering his life (as he went from 25 to 40), in a UK series in the mid-70's. He played "It" in the TV adaptation of the Stephen King novel in the '80's (still the best IMO). The update referred to above is regarding his portrayal of a huge devil in an early Tom Cruise 1980's fantasy film, (which I saw but can't remember the name of). You would probably recognise him if you saw him.
His name in Legend where he played the big red guy was DARKNESS

May 9, 2018
hah... brutal men with big guns - the same stereotype as big-breasted moms :ROFLMAO:
Fair point :p

The funny part is that this particular character while he knows his guns, he's designed as a pacifist, I just abused his image in the render for style and effect. Of course IF and WHEN my project sees the light of day, people can shape their own version of him. Here's to it seeing the light of day soon :coffee:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes