3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
I liked it but isn't it just a tiny bit too skinny?
Thanks. Girls are all still a work in progress, so all the constructive criticism is more then welcome. Anyways, if I ever actually manage to do some game, I thought I'll try to make different body types for the girls. Some are more curvy and some are more petite. Some in the between. In most games all the girls look pretty much the same ( body build I mean ), and at least I'd like to see more variation in those game girls we are trying to catch. So basically I'm still just experimenting

Oh, and in my plans, all the main characters live in a military like environment, so lots of training etc. and all characters are quite fit.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
And here's the third one. I have couple more half finished, and I hope I'll get to post them in the next few days.

View attachment 342247
They are very nice models, however in my opinion they are just too similar to each other. If they are all related this makes sense, however if they are not, I would suggest you start from a different base skin and morph.

Reactions: u z i and Trojaner

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
KC and the Sunshine band are greeting you with the song " "

Shake_your_booty.png

Did I already told you if you like my works to spread the word and even (OMGosh!) to support me on ?

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
They are very nice models, however in my opinion they are just too similar to each other. If they are all related this makes sense, however if they are not, I would suggest you start from a different base skin and morph.
Yes, they all share the same skin currently. Just different translucency settings etc. Girls are not related or anything, so I suppose I better start playing with different skins. It's just so much easier with only one skin shader, since then I have to make sure that lighting looks ok for that... but unfortunately there's no short cuts :cry: Good point, and thank you for your opinion (y)

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Yes, they all share the same skin currently. Just different translucency settings etc. (y)
Basically you should know there is a guy in Renderosity which resells as merchant resource the same female skin over and over again with different skin tones. Because of him a lot of artists are now offering seeming different female models but when you start to pose then you will notice they have the same dark areas around the knees and in the pelvic area. I am absolutely sure this skin is made based on real skin photography, which makes it "photo-realistic", but there are artists which offer more then 20 presumable different female models with the same skin. Look what happens when you try to render a knees close-ups of those models (it is even much worse with the genitals). Notice the huge difference between the body and the knees.
test.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes