3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I thought she was smth else missing.
And then I found it. The base model of the fox that inspired me to build her, had black paws. So I toyed with the shaders around and got her hands. :)
Sadly I can't fit her into the "Tropes" Game, therefore I need to come up with a story idea for her alone.
Kitsune_Final.png

I didn't use a denoiser on this one. Every one I tried so far, have the tendency to destroy the fine details on her skin and the fine body hair.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
This is a combination DAZ/Marvelous Designer Post. The Character is Shera L Greenwood of the series "How Not to Summon a Demon Lord." her ears are a little off due to the bad transfer between the two programs. It does not seem to like Genesis 8 very much.
The outfit is of my own creation with a little artistic licence. It currently is just one part of the whole. I still have to add trim, and I plan on making her shawl/cape, and I am going to give her a nice little thong. Cuz we all know Shera is about as Waifu as you can get. Cute, kind and bubbly with just the right amount of "I am going to drain your balls inside me every day till I say to stop."

If anyone know how to export/import between DAZ and MD, please help me, I enjoy making the outfits... But it will all be for nothing if I can not bring it forward. THANKS!!!

View attachment 369788
I always like to see other people investing time in creating custom assets for themselves. And I also enjoy that manga.

Anyway, I'm not an expert, but the simplest way to get something like this into daz is to export it as an obj, but there are a few steps to get things working correctly. that covers the basics, but I never got into any of the nitty-gritty stuff myself before I moved away from Daz. Best of luck to you.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes