3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

goodbad1

May 5, 2019
Reactions: SecsMurphy

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Test render for a character in the first chapter of some game I barely started on.
Mostly for personal reference, since development is still in very early stages, so it'll be a long while before I seriously start rendering on it. Just the occasional character concept and/or environment for now.

Mme Satin Interview.png

May 9, 2018
of course like ;) , but I can not see the details of the left hand and nipples(this is the main reason for my outrage:LOL:)
LOL, Thanks man! Well, as for the nips I could have went the extra mile and cranked those nipple sliders all the way but thought I'd make this a bit more subtle and spontaneous, with something like she's just getting ready for work vibe and didn't want to shift the focus to any poking nipples :LOL:.
I could have increased the transparency/translucency of the shirt to show more nipple skin but any more and it would look kinda silly on her instead of the sweaty / greasy look she has now.

As for the left hand... yeah... you're right , I was just lazy with that one it could definitely use better lighting, sorry :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes