3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
My first DAZ3D try. No NVIDIA GPU so i use my CPU.
View attachment 394517
Here is my settings, any advise welcomed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems that there's at least one unwanted light source in your scene (Camera Headlight)
Most people prefer HDRI lighting sources (only) for their Iray outdoor renders because it's the most natural light.
Try the following if you like:

-Set Auto Headlamp to "Never" in your General Render Settings

-Set Environment Mode to "Dome Only" in your Environment Render Settings

-Make sure the standard Daz HDRI is selected

-With Dome Rotation you rotate the HDRI (and it's light sources around)

Don't know if the Iray preview mode works without NVIDIA GPU, and you don't see the HDRI lighting in your
normal textured viewport, so I guess you have to render until you see the effect.
Rotate the HDRI with "Dome Rotation" around until the lighting is to your liking :)
Careful with the Daz Cyclorama, you might turn this around too.

Iray_Settings.jpg

P.S. It seems that there's some levitation going on in you pic ;)

KlodowWW

Mar 18, 2019
"Aunty" was in the bathroom

View attachment 394750

I don't know why but the face looks weird :)
Really like the lighting, but yeah i think Aunty have a bit too much expression here !

If you did the expression yourself, try to tone down a bit on the forehead, if she is surprised, open her eyes and move the brow up too. (Be careful with her left foot too it's a bit in the ground.)

D

Deleted member 1246680

Really like the lighting, but yeah i think Aunty have a bit too much expression here !

If you did the expression yourself, try to tone down a bit on the forehead, if she is surprised, open her eyes and move the brow up too. (Be careful with her left foot too it's a bit in the ground.)
Yes I understood that something not so already on final part of render . But I completely agree with you . I tried to create your own character using different morph and skin , but as you can see the result is not pretty. I'll try. to do less expressive emotions :)

D

Deleted member 1246680

Just want to do a poll , if someone is not difficult . What is your render PC ?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
As the people say "In every joke there is a little bit of of joke"

Look at the the Comics forum - the futa/furry stuff is probably 90% from all the comics.
Ah so it was sarcasm! sorry xD
Yeah for me personally it’s totally annoying that so much stuff is futa (furry too? you mean beast stuff?) nowadays... far too much if you ask me :/

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes