3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
Dude, your character designs and renders are absolutely mindblowing. Are you considering making a game or partnering with a developer?
View attachment 388608 View attachment 388609

The last two pictures of that series.

As usual i got most troubled by trying to apply some goo / sperm. It seems harder then the whole posing and lighting.

I did use dforce to lower it down on the body and had to apply smoothing modifiers and push modifiers too.

So if some of you have some lovely tips and tricks to share how to apply that goo faster and better id really appreciate it.

I hope you enjoy it anyways.
I get a big Cthulhu vibe from this.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
UnnamedWoman1.jpg

UnnamedWoman2.jpg

She doesn't have a name yet.... but she's a 40-something single woman. Don't really know much about her story yet. She hasn't yet "spoken" to me. I think that's part of her character. She's a bit aloof, though not flirty. She just loves a good mystery and expects a man to work for it.
So, what should I name her?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
May I add a few things on this?

The cigarette pose it's a bit odd.. should be between the 2nd finger and the 3rd and on the lower side.. never saw anyone holding a cigarrete like that.

I would remove the ashtray or at least the cigarettes from inside.. no reason to keep unused?, unlighted (not sure the exact word in English) cigarettes there or try to lower them so we can see only the yellow part in a way or another..

In rest.. looks awesome.. the blonde is hot!:love:

/oh..
what's better than a Martini and a Can of Cum? :giggle:

Reactions: Whisky Priest

Whisky Priest

Jun 12, 2017
May I add a few things on this?

The cigarette pose it's a bit odd.. should be between the 2nd finger and the 3rd and on the lower side.. never saw anyone holding a cigarrete like that.

I would remove the ashtray or at least the cigarettes from inside.. no reason to keep unused?, unlighted (not sure the exact word in English) cigarettes there or try to lower them so we can see only the yellow part in a way or another..

In rest.. looks awesome.. the blonde is hot!:love:

/oh..
what's better than a Martini and a Can of Cum? :giggle:
Thanks for the feedback mate.
Didn't spot the cigarette at all. Feel properly stupid now.
Most of the people I know vape so I just didn't notice it at the time.

thanks,

Reactions: CulayTL
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes