3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Tried something last night before sleep

Morning sweetie! You gonna be late for school again!
Hmm.. so this is what was poking me all night.

33_i_001.jpg

Face/pose/Expression looks a bit weird
Clip with her hand and body
Not the best light.. only set the roof to generate light..
Seted cutout opacity on her eyes to 0 because I had shitty reflections on it after that just decided to cover the windows.. I just could rotate the dome since I'm not using the dome light
Hair clips..
And yeah.. meh her face look a bit washed compared with her body on a 3k itterations as well.. no touches on the skin..
Thank you Nomec104 , now on any pose/light 1st thing that jumps in my eyes it's the face/neck transition :LOL:
Should find another "mother"

Last edited:

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Tried something last night before sleep

Morning sweetie! You gonna be late for school again!
Hmm.. so this is what was poking me all night.

View attachment 438132

Face/pose/Expression looks a bit weird
Clip with her hand and body
Not the best light.. only set the roof to generate light..
Seted cutout opacity on her eyes to 0 because I had shitty reflections on it after that just decided to cover the windows.. I just could rotate the dome since I'm not using the dome light
Hair clips..
And yeah.. meh her face look a bit washed compared with her body on a 3k itterations as well.. no touches on the skin..
Thank you Nomec104 , now on any pose/light 1st thing that jumps in my eyes it's the face/neck transition :LOL:
Should find another "mother"
:eek: Sorry dude for making you obsessed about neck seams.
As an apologise i will traumatize you a little more :devilish:
neckseam.jpg

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
LOL, Still having nightmares about missing textures, flying horses, potato head children and pitch-black faced characters :eek:
So trueee. Please dont make me remember about Potato head kids, the still scare me. those things... those things ain't kids! they are the evil! they will haunt your dream... And most important dont ever you dare look them in the eyes! Cuz the only thing you will see is an infernal blackhole of madness, agony and suffering that will swallow your soul.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes