3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
It will be a corruption game where you will play as an 18 year old girl (not sure about personality yet, either naïve or kind of a bitch) whose mother just re-married. She moves in with her new stepfather and stepbrother in a different town where she will go to a local college, find a job etc etc. Pretty much your average corruption game (though I hope it will be better than average :p)
If there are any specific kinks and fetishes you would like to see, let me know! Suggestions are always welcome.

Edit: will be made in RPGmaker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will you have lesbian content? I really like the daughter and mother models and seems interesting. Don't particularly like RPGM games but this looks like an exception I'll be glad to make.

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Hello I have a question, I want to put a makeup on a character with another skin tone but in doing so completely changes the skin tone by the makeup and I do not know if there will be a way to mix both, the base skin tone and put a makeup of another model

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
Hello I have a question, I want to put a makeup on a character with another skin tone but in doing so completely changes the skin tone by the makeup and I do not know if there will be a way to mix both, the base skin tone and put a makeup of another model
Short answer - no, make up and underlying skin are one texture/ image, you can't change one without the other.

Detailed answer - sometimes it may work for the lips (cause these are separate material zones), but mostly the seams look weird.
Some character creators add make up options (or stuff like dirt layers) for their characters to work with the Daz LIE system and then
it'll also work.

Reactions: CRISDARK31

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Hi guys, this is my first render with daz, i have some question about it
this is the render
View attachment 442058

it look like floating in the air (see in the mirror) how can i fix this? is there any way of "pressing" the body (boobs,leg,arm) in the floor? like a mophs gravity or something?
I think you can use the d-form tool in DAZ (but dont quote om that as i have yet to experiment with that)

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I would try smooth modifier on outfit collision with the floor.
Body rotate maybe..

1st render and no beach scene? what is this sorcery? o_O
Looks ok for a 1st one.

• Haha
Reactions: u z i
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes