3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
Guys, any ideeas where should I start or how can I get dripping liquids like this:
View attachment 461846 View attachment 461847
Extracted from CG of Lucky Mark.
There's a way, but it breaks into two steps.
First, the obvious step, finding the geometry of the fluids. Luckily, that's the easy step. There are plenty props, both poseable, and completely static, that are made for that very purpose, simulating viscous, or thinner, fluids. Both Poser, and DAZ, have a plethora of such props over the many years, some draw as back as Victoria 3, to give you an idea. Just find the ones that fit best for your theme, pose them, and, ideally, parent them to something, so you can move them around easily.
The second step are the shaders/materials, and this is where things can turn tricky. Poser's ability to produce realistic fluids was always a sore pain in the ass, with very few, if at all, convincing results, same goes for DAZ's 3Delight engine. And, from my (admittedly limited, compared to poser) experience, Iray isn't TOO better either. Sure, as with everything Iray, the materials can be far more life-like, but, making the right fluids shaders isn't easy, and, from what I can understand, you'd have to take a fluid shader preset that's relatively close, and start a long, tedious, trial-and-error process until you've got the right setting, at which point I'd avise saving it, to avoid repeating the steps in the future

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
Guys, any ideeas where should I start or how can I get dripping liquids like this:
View attachment 461846 View attachment 461847
Extracted from CG of Lucky Mark.
Sure :)

1. Daz itself has a plugin (registered serial nr) for fluid simulation named Fluidos

2. Blender has a build in fluid sim, there's some stuff at YT.

e.g.

3. You can model it yourself in a modeling program

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I tried fluidos.. all ok untill the fluid simulation.. nothing happens :oops:
I ll try again on this later.

Reactions: pim0

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
No couch, no fuck, nothing, not good.
I know dude, i know how you feel. I would like to pound her ass non stop till my dick would ignite like a fucking meteor.
But please... just know that this is her first photoshoot. Let her get comfortable first.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes