3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
Dormroom fun.

Any constructive critique is welcome.

View attachment 491164
Constructive critique? Well... too many clothes are still worn... we wantz moar skin!!!
Seriously, though, pretty good! Personally, I'd play with the facial expressions of the two non-penetrated girls, turn them more... vicious/playful perhaps, and/or tamper with finetuning some arm/hand posing and bending... but, that's me, and, it's not really quality critique, more of preference critique.

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
And, now, let me tease you up a bit... working on another solo sessions mini-series, this time with an actual girl, and, as you'd expect, I've been testing the skin sheen for the "oiled up" solo playtime I have in mind... on the full setup, expect some sybian work, among other toys.
But, for now, here is she, in all her shiny, smooth-ish, slippery glory.
oiledup.jpg

Troxvi

Mar 9, 2019
Constructive critique? Well... too many clothes are still worn... we wantz moar skin!!!
Seriously, though, pretty good! Personally, I'd play with the facial expressions of the two non-penetrated girls, turn them more... vicious/playful perhaps, and/or tamper with finetuning some arm/hand posing and bending... but, that's me, and, it's not really quality critique, more of preference critique.
Thx for the critique, They wont be wearing less clothes, at least not in this picture. I find scantily clad women alot sexier then naked women. But looking it over again, i agree the arm posing and expression could do with another pass of tweaking.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes