3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

skydra

May 4, 2017
wow I see great works here I wish I had a more powerful pc to be able to work something of more quality, in my renders, but each render takes me almost 2-3 hours to process I leave you a couple of renders I made of a fan art, I hope your comments to improve my technique...

Happy Halloween Bobby.png july Vampire.png

happy halloween 1.png.jpg
Liza Demon.png

skydra

May 4, 2017
Don't have a lot of time these days but I did a quick one anyway.

Andy : Ouch...
Alicia :
ha-ha!

View attachment 3053526

Alt version (didn't do the background on this one, just a random wallpaper).

View attachment 3053596
I like the second render better, I feel it is more in line with the light, in the scene where you see the chimney there is a slight discrepancy between "the light" that in theory should come from the chimney and the direction of light you used.

while in the second render, the light looks more natural according to the illumination of the moon position, maybe I'm just exaggerating in my thinking but I feel that these details are important when it comes to give logic to a scene especially when the image that is used in the background already has its own light direction.

Sep 15, 2023
Sharing the promo pics I'm currently making for the second product I plan to release.
Head and body HD morphs are entirely custom. (from lips to nipples, down the feet to the toes)
Still not sure on what to name her.

(it looks better in full res)
taco1.png
taco3.png
taco2.png
taco4.png

Model 1 is using: (skin & brows) &
Model 2 is using: Warloc's Akito from (skin) &

(both using only my custom character morph)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes