3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
Is this a joke that I don't understand? Your 12/10 girl is an AI drawing, i'm pretty sure.
"My" 12/10 girl is (unfortunately) not my girl, so i don't know whether it is real or AI.

And no, there is no hidden joke.

I just wanted to say, that reality will always be more beautiful than we could ever achieve with DAZ, although we all (myself included) are trying and trying to get as close as possible.

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
I'd really appreciate some feedback on this. I spent a few hours trying to get it right and I think it's as good as I'm gonna get it.

It's not perfect though. Facepalm me if it looks dumb, Sad if you can't even tell what I did, or something else if you dig it :KEK:

View attachment 3149856
I THINK you tried to make the thigh bulge a little from the power of the stocking, and if that is what you were after, it looks ... ok, I feel it is the right direction, but real pressure in that general area looks a bit more nuanced just where the power of the tightening part of the stocking sits. And , also, the other thigh would have to look somewhat similar.

If you mean the print on the stocking, I think it looks awesome! Nicely done!

Other than that, I see nothing special...

Greyboxx

Oct 15, 2023
This last week I've been building out a set as I finally found a house model I really liked and thought would work well for my game. At a quick glance the model seemed perfect for my needs and so I got to Blendering, cutting up the model, making adjustments to make it more modular and easier to use in Daz. A lot of time was spent working on the exterior, the property, foliage and textures. Everything was coming together better than I had hoped. Now this is a bit of a change for this thread, instead of another gorgeous woman, here is another fantasy I'm sure many of us have... a Suburban Dreamhome.

sdhome-09-15-2-f.jpg

I'm mostly happy with the exterior, though I'm still looking to see if I can find some better trees. I have a few very nice ones but they are nearly unusable as they are way too heavy on performance and have a higher vert count than the rest of the scene combined. Either way, things were going well until I started work on the interior textures. The ground floor has a good layout but when I started working on the second floor, well...

sdhome-09-15-3-wtf.jpg

I'm really not sure how I overlooked this since I spent a lot of time prepping the model in Blender. It isn't a free model either but the creator thought this was good enough, somehow. An average sized adult wouldn't be able to use those stairs without ducking. And those aren't just random faces, it's the roof-line so it isn't as simple as deleting them and squaring things off. So now I'm back to Blender doing some renovations.

remodel-02.jpg remodel-01.jpg

The mesh is put together in a bit of an odd way and also uses tris instead of quads so it's not the easiest to work with unfortunately. The interior is now usable but I'm torn on whether or not I finish the exterior, which is a lot more work, or do I just swap between two models keeping the original for exterior shots and only using the custom one for the interior scenes...

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes