3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

rogue_69

Nov 9, 2021
Face Transfer, then used Photoshop to add more detail to the face map. Then "borrowed" detail from the face for the torso, legs, and arms. Used Blender Stencil painting to fix the visible seems, which I realized I need to fix more after spreading her legs. The Nipples and Vagina were taken from a google search and then photoshopped onto the maps. Then used Materialized to create bump maps (which it took me forever to realize the bump maps were reversed). I'm trying to decide if I want to redo the torso, since it looks like the details are stretched a little bit too much, but I guess that happens when you make the tits bigger.
Freckles In Da Forest.jpg Legs Spread.jpg

Spaceballz

Sep 13, 2017

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
(COCK-TEASERS PART 2: Meanwhile the girls had a night shift as entertaining dancers on the bar...)

ALEXIS: "Ah! Look my summer lover dedicated this song to us!"

View attachment 3771555

MANZA JR III: (For you...my sweet white foxy little ladies)

View attachment 3771557

IRINA: " Is he from Brazil?"

ALEXIS: " Yes! He's the great grandchild of the legendary Manza! The "Anaconda"! Rumor has it, his white Mistress on the plantation, helped him get into a ship for Brazil to escape and be a free man!"(made-up). Manza Junior the III is gifted too with an Anaconda-Cock. Can't wait to have him..."

View attachment 3771560

ALEXIS: "Daddy! You're back? Wow he's dressed in style!"
IRINA: " I must have him too! Kate called and told me what a good fuck she got..."

View attachment 3771563

ALEXIS: "Girl...Keep doing whatever you're doing...my old man's got the hots for you!

View attachment 3771564

ALEXIS:He's signalling me in his "Five-O" language for code 004...[NO FURTHER ASSISTANCE] to get rid of me and corner you...Ha ha ha!"
IRINA: " Oh Girl I am so lucky! I'll get fucked by this Hunk! Your Daddy rocks tonight! He is so sexy!"

View attachment 3771566

ALEXIS: "Great this is the solution then for tonight...since he is so horny...you go inside the private room first and I'll get in there with Manza Junior the III after you start making some fucking noises, so he can't hear me fucking him too!"
IRINA: "Deal! Mr Bruce, Sir...Can I have a little of your time please? I need to tell you something over there so we won't get interrupted by nobody! Follow me...(winks)"

View attachment 3771568

A Few minutes later...(Enjoy the video animation)

View attachment 3771592
For the Lovers :BootyTime:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes