3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Thanks! Perhaps you're right but I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.
I love her. very beautiful. May I give a suggestion on some things I have been learning?

Specifically, with lighting, I found out that using a spotlight directed at the character really helps bring out more detail in the subject, I use light geometry in a rectangle with render emitter turned off, the height and with can be any size but I tend to use 50 or 100. Also Luminous Flux I turn up to be around 1500000, but it can go even higher depending on the scene. Also I use Spectral Rendering Enable, as it makes the lighting even better.

That is my main light, then I use other lights to the side of the character sometimes depending on if the shadows are too dark.

Anyways, just some thoughts.

I absolutely love your character and composition. She is super HOT.

Reactions: Tulrek

2C3D

Aug 18, 2017
I love her. very beautiful. May I give a suggestion on some things I have been learning?

Specifically, with lighting, I found out that using a spotlight directed at the character really helps bring out more detail in the subject, I use light geometry in a rectangle with render emitter turned off, the height and with can be any size but I tend to use 50 or 100. Also Luminous Flux I turn up to be around 1500000, but it can go even higher depending on the scene. Also I use Spectral Rendering Enable, as it makes the lighting even better.

That is my main light, then I use other lights to the side of the character sometimes depending on if the shadows are too dark.

Anyways, just some thoughts.

I absolutely love your character and composition. She is super HOT.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep your advice in mind on a future render.

Reactions: DoctorPervic
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes