3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
My very first animation in Daz, It's not good by any means but for a first animation i don't think it's bad at all.
That said, If anyone knows any better animation tools than the stuff in Daz3D feel free to tell me. As long as i can use the morphs on my character in the animations. Anyway, Here's the Rock sus meme with my character Mandy.

View attachment 1620859
Have a look at Blender 3.0, you can import Daz Figures & Morphs. I've no personal experience of Animation, so don't blame me if it doesn't workout.

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
To be honest neither really do it for me, but I prefer the 'rubbed worn look' of the top set. A side point are the feet crossed over?
the worn look of version 1 is from the crusher armor pieces that i used i just changed them with shaders on the second version

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
That's because she also has the typical Highlandish Masculin Skull mix from her fathers side ;)

You will also see that when you look at my Profile picture she gets mirrored partly inside of it, spooky right it's mostly because of the same age range even though the Photo you see here of her can only partly reflect it technical quality is shit and makeup on top no good combination ;)

looks like a French/Huguenots/Anglo Saxons Highland Mix :)

charles-cara-delevingne.jpg
gettyimages-1052764792-2048x2048.jpg

Hmm she doesn't feel comfortable being hold by him that way there is something, deep inside of her it pains her.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes