3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Lovely work, I'm unfamiliar with the older version of this scene if you had posted it, so I may mention things that you had removed etc.
No one has ever seen the former project. As said, it literally fried the graphics card and the mainboard. The original was lit different b/c it was placed in the kitchen and her predecessor was bound to the table with honey around her genitals to guide the cat. The kitchen had a lot of refractive surfaces and the other model had an additional SBH instead of geometry. Even with scene optimizer and some other tricks, the old rig was just too old. So R.I.P old lady you served me well and gave F95Zone a lot of pleasure art.

Since the scene has a yellow/brown looking theme, the blue restraints on her wrists can draw attention away from the action, I would suggest changing them to a white or light grey, then perhaps add a blue collar to the cat to draw attention to that area.
I agree with the wrist restraints, so I tried a few things and found that there were two routes to go. One with an orange rope that blends in with the carpet or the route I chose. Creating a similar material to the ropes of the cat tree in the background, was a little bit of a hassle but it was more promising. White and grey had a similar issue to the strong blue hue.
After that change, a collar on the cat did nothing to the image anymore. Before the change tho, you were right it helped guide the eye away from the blue restraints.

I feel her irises are a little hidden, so maybe a lower camera angle could help show them more to bring her facial expression out a little more.
I lowered the angle a little bit. Any more and the expression would lose its punch and starts to look goofy. It helped a little bit with her left eye, not so much with the right.

Not sure if it is dirt on her elbows and knees (forgive me), but I feel those parts are a little strong in my opinion. Also, her left foot seems to be a different texture? unless some other element is making it seem that way.

Other than those, good work as always and I look forward to seeing more from you.
The "dirt" is part of the freckles pattern I used as a L.I.E injection on her skin. Freckles often have the tendency to be stronger around the joints. I guess that they appear this strong due to the temperature of the light.
The foot actually got hit by the light while the cat throws a shadow on the cuff, which also hides the transition between the darker parts of the leg and the brighter parts of her foot. So yeah, it is what it is, in this case.

I wonder how she will react when she realises that I also have access to dogs, big cats and even horses. xD
bad_kitty.jpg

oh and I made some more changes, like getting rid of the skin irritation, adjusting the sweat more etc.

Ghoseh

Mar 29, 2021
I'm testing the waters here. What do you guys think of this? Would you pay 10 American cents for this?
no lighting or not enough. two different cum textures unless that's saliva then it should not be that yellow. and his dicktator gen has no texture added to it its just a black pole.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes